Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Two Ryanair cabin crew caught smuggling cigarettes.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Two Ryanair cabin crew caught smuggling cigarettes. Empty Two Ryanair cabin crew caught smuggling cigarettes.

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 20:08

The two were caught at John Lennon airport after flying in from Gran Canaria with thousands of cigarettes in their cases. They have both lost their jobs with the airline.
    Daily Mail
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Two Ryanair cabin crew caught smuggling cigarettes. Empty Re: Two Ryanair cabin crew caught smuggling cigarettes.

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 20:16

Amateurs. Pfft.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Two Ryanair cabin crew caught smuggling cigarettes. Empty Re: Two Ryanair cabin crew caught smuggling cigarettes.

Post by 3rdforum Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 21:50

Can't blame them really. They get paid feck all.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:06

Thomson accused of smuggling Fags, told to start recruiting outside of Brighton
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:14

Funny you should say that Kev, no shortage of the buggers on my recent Thompson flight out of Gatwick........
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:34

I used have a Girlfriend who was a Stewardess for them, mate said "ain't you worried the Stewards might be having a fondle", said more chance the Stewardesses are.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 17 Sep 2012 - 23:15

Topdog wrote:Thomson accused of smuggling Fags, told to start recruiting outside of Brighton

I was feeling faint and one of them asked if I wanted them to fan me. "Cheeky bugger", I said, "I hardly know you". True story that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 23:24