Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes. Empty Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:13

Churchill Insurance have dropped actor Martin Clunes from their advertising campaign after he revealed to them he had reached 12 points(disqualification) after a speeding offence..

BBC News

Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes. Churchill_268x332
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes. Empty Re: Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes.

Post by Mcqueen Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:19

Read today Chris evans was telling Ron Dennis of McClaren fame he couldnt make an important meeting because he was on a speed awareness course, Ron started laughing and said same here, i missed one too.
    My son luke went on one and when he came home he was telling us it was full of knob heads, Janet and i just looked at each other, Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes. 1498946960,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes. Empty Re: Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:24

Yeah, Chris Evans had to go on one last week. He came back on Radio2 next day telling everyone how great it was and how he now knows the difference between a dual-carriageway and a single carriageway.
    We don't get them up in Scotland, they just hang us or whatever... Churchill Insurance drops Martin Clunes. 3194688309
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:32

I was given the option of going to one of those. I declined. Costs £30 more than the fine ffs and I dont want to go to bloody Northampton to spend 4 hours being told how to drive down an empty dual carriageway at exactly 40 mph. Grrrr.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 4:45