Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

K9 events

Anonymous

K9 events Empty K9 events

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 19:40

I have just received an email from Mikey announcing that K9 is getting ready to produce their 2012 calendar. If you know anyone on the island who has a business and may be interested in sponsoring the calendar can you please give them the details attached.

------------------

Hello everyone,
    I am wanting 18 businesses to agree to take 10 calendars each from me at a cost of €50 euros. In return, you will supply me with your business card, and this will be one of 18 that surround the calendar and will be visually displayed for the full 12 months on the top half of the calendar, which will have a collage of several of the dogs and cats presently in the K9 kennels.

The bottom half of the calendar will have a tear off section that displays each month and specifically details the Canarian Bank Holidays.

500 Calendars are being printed and will be on sale at K9 market stalls, K9 outlets and the Joe Boxer shop in the Parque Santiago centre as well as at the kennels.

K9 receives no funding from any official body and is reliant upon general public donations and projects of this sort, to raise monies to care for the 100 dogs and cats that are in the Refuge waiting to be re-homed.

If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible. If you are unable to help, (or indeed you are) please pass this message on to any friends or colleagues who you believe might be in a position to help us.

THE DEADLINE IS STRICTLY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2011 and it is hoped to have the Calendars ready to go on sale on 29th October.
    Contact details: Mikey at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 679 712 476 or Hazel at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 667 638 468 (kennels)

Thanks on behalf of the 4 legged wet nosed guys at the kennels.
    Anonymous

K9 events Empty Full Moon Walk in aid of K9 on 12th October.

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 19:44

FULL MOON WALK TO CHINYERO ARENA NEGRAS (5.7K)

WALK STARTS 9.30PM AND DUE TO BE COMPLETED BY MIDNIGHT

MEET AT CHIO GARAGE 8.45PM (THIS IS AT THE FAR SIDE OF CHIO IF COMING FROM GUIA DE ISORA)

Participants should have sturdy Trainers or Boots, Fleece or Warm Jacket, Hat, Drink and a Torch

Minimum €10 sponsorship required from each walker
    All proceeds to K9 and Friends of the Animals

WALKERS NAME…………………………….TEL NO……………...........

SPONSOR TEL NO PLEDGE AMOUNT DUE

Further information and sponsor forms are available from Mikey at
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or from the K9 kennels or the K9 stall at
    Alcala market.

The experienced walk leader is Christine Rudge

Sorry but no dogs are allowed on this walk even on a lead
    Anonymous

K9 events Empty Re: K9 events

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 19:49

SATURDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER

THE HERITAGE BAR LOS CRISTIANOS
    (San Marino apts, behind bus station)

“An alternative to sport afternoon”

SOUNDS OF THE 60’S & 70’S WITH
    COMPERE AIDY EVANS

THE 70’S MOWTOWN HITS WITH
    THE AMAZING SUSI Q

JOHN ASHCROFT AS BUDDY HOLLY

Books, Jewellery & K9 Merchandise Stalls
    Raffle with Hosts of Prizes
    GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 23:18

I will post this on our FB page.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 23:20

Topdog wrote:I will post this on our FB page.

thats a great idea
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 13:50

Just bumped into this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:07

Queenie wrote:

Hello everyone,
    I am wanting 18 businesses to agree to take 10 calendars each from me at a cost of €50 euros. In return, you will supply me with your business card, and this will be one of 18 that surround the calendar and will be visually displayed for the full 12 months on the top half of the calendar, which will have a collage of several of the dogs and cats presently in the K9 kennels.

The bottom half of the calendar will have a tear off section that displays each month and specifically details the Canarian Bank Holidays.

500 Calendars are being printed and will be on sale at K9 market stalls, K9 outlets and the Joe Boxer shop in the Parque Santiago centre as well as at the kennels.

K9 receives no funding from any official body and is reliant upon general public donations and projects of this sort, to raise monies to care for the 100 dogs and cats that are in the Refuge waiting to be re-homed.

If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible. If you are unable to help, (or indeed you are) please pass this message on to any friends or colleagues who you believe might be in a position to help us.

THE DEADLINE IS STRICTLY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2011 and it is hoped to have the Calendars ready to go on sale on 29th October.
    Contact details: Mikey at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 679 712 476 or Hazel at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 667 638 468 (kennels)

Thanks on behalf of the 4 legged wet nosed guys at the kennels.

I have heard from Mikey today and he has had 7 pledges of €50 which is good. Just hope the rest come in. I have asked a friend to include it in his weekly mailshot which goes to business people on the island so fingers crossed someone there will also come forward.

When it is printed I will be selling the same as last year so if you want a copy let me know and I will find out the cost of postage to the UK and get it sent to you.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 18:52

Thanks Queenie I will put it back on FB today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:03

Queenie wrote:
    SATURDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER

THE HERITAGE BAR LOS CRISTIANOS
    (San Marino apts, behind bus station)

“An alternative to sport afternoon”

SOUNDS OF THE 60’S & 70’S WITH
    COMPERE AIDY EVANS

THE 70’S MOWTOWN HITS WITH
    THE AMAZING SUSI Q

JOHN ASHCROFT AS BUDDY HOLLY

Books, Jewellery & K9 Merchandise Stalls
    Raffle with Hosts of Prizes
    GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

Went to this yesterday and we had a great time. I haven´t as yet heard the final total but we had a good turn out so fingers crossed. Here is my account of it Gone to the Dogs !!
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:10

you had a great day by the looks of it well done
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Both good entertainers too, well done all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 19:37