Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Merry Christmas

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post by Topdog Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 23:11

This little forum was started because Reg and Myself needed a fun forum to sod about on that had a great interest in Tenerife and would be a place where people who love Tenerife could come.
    We have had members come and go, many of us know each other a lot and lots of great information and laughs.
    We have met some fantastic people from here and actually for those of you that have done other Tenerife forums or still do , We also met one very special guy. If you have known this guy you will probably be envious of us that have met him, if you haven't, Oneleg, inspiration to us all.
    Reg and Myself would like to thank our management team and wish them a Very Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.
    That same team and Reg and myself we also like to wish the rest of our members and our visitors a Very Happy Christmas and of course a prosperous New Year.
    We have a great bunch of people on here. We have many readers too(some call them Lurkers) if you like what you see people why not join and perhaps let us know what you like about us.
    Once again Thanks to all and to our special friends that have made our year a lot better. weather
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Gypsy Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 8:34

Aw, thanks Boss, without you and Reg this would not have been possible, I am grateful for a place that I feel I can express my feelings, have a laugh or a weep if something has upset me and nobody makes judgement. There are rude comments and banter about everyday events in life, but when the chips are down like true friends we are there for each other. I am also getting to know several others that I didn´t know on previous forums I think they fit well and add new and essential layers to our community.

So you are our Porthos – (A dandy, fond of fashionable clothes)
    - Cam is the father figure of Athos
    - 3rd our young D'Artagnan and
    Reg is our Aramis – A deeply religious younger Musketeer. Merry Christmas Lmao
    cos we are One for All and All for One or for those who are more edumicated Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno you learn stuff on this forum

Merry Christmas Cheburashka_musketeer_by_orehovka
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 9:43

Topdog wrote:This little forum was started because Reg and Myself needed a fun forum to sod about on that had a great interest in Tenerife and would be a place where people who love Tenerife could come.
    We have had members come and go, many of us know each other a lot and lots of great information and laughs.
    We have met some fantastic people from here and actually for those of you that have done other Tenerife forums or still do , We also met one very special guy. If you have known this guy you will probably be envious of us that have met him, if you haven't, Oneleg, inspiration to us all.
    Reg and Myself would like to thank our management team and wish them a Very Happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.
    That same team and Reg and myself we also like to wish the rest of our members and our visitors a Very Happy Christmas and of course a prosperous New Year.
    We have a great bunch of people on here. We have many readers too(some call them Lurkers) if you like what you see people why not join and perhaps let us know what you like about us.
    Once again Thanks to all and to our special friends that have made our year a lot better. Merry Christmas 4226408756

Thanks for this TD. We have had lots of people join us over this last year so we must be doing something right.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 16:36

Nice post TD. Merry Christmas 3318427985 Your's was hilarious Gypsy! Merry Christmas 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 19:20

Bloody Dandy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:37