Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
searcher
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
Mozzie
Topdog
Mermaid
cindy wood
11 posters

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold and windy here......

cindy wood
    cindy wood

UK Female Posts : 14

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... Empty How is the weather in your place now? It is cold and windy here......

Post by cindy wood Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 2:16

Dear friends,

Did you feel horrible for the lastday prediction? How is the weather in your place? It is cold and windy here.....

Have you made any preparation for the so-called lastday? I did nothing but working, It was sad that I met traffic jam and took 3 hours back home after work yesterday, I think it was terrible, just like the lastday for my hungry stomach......
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... Empty Re: How is the weather in your place now? It is cold and windy here......

Post by Mermaid Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 7:24

Hi Cindy, It is cold and raining here in Scotland where I am. Is that one of your dogs in your picture? She is lovely what breed is she?
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... Empty Re: How is the weather in your place now? It is cold and windy here......

Post by Topdog Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 8:08

I get annoyed if 3 mins in a traffic jam. Wet and very wet here. Nasty prediction and hyped, still some would have gained.
    Mozzie
    Mozzie

Australia Male Posts : 156

Post by Mozzie Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 11:57

Hot and still
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 13:11

Mozzie wrote:Hot and still
    You've just had the summer solstice you lucky sod! How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 16:07

29C and so clear you can see El Hierro.

Mermaid it's a Shih Tzu I used to have one, lovely little dogs but quite feisty when crossed.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 16:34

When I got out of bed this morning and looked out of the window there was a golden sun in the sky I thought it had deserted us for good but no it made an appearance along with blue sky, but lo and behold it,s back to normal now dark and wet , by the way there is a shih tzu where we live , it has no animals in it.[How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 2024858757 sorry couldn,t resist]
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 16:51

Weather not so bad today here, even a spot of sun. Probably cold and windy in China still, and Exeter.
    cindy wood
    cindy wood

Post by cindy wood Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 2:06

WOW,it is still very cold here, the most I wish is to take my bed to my workplace, or just sleep all the time like snake......
    cindy wood
    cindy wood

Post by cindy wood Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 2:07

Mermaid wrote:Hi Cindy, It is cold and raining here in Scotland where I am. Is that one of your dogs in your picture? She is lovely what breed is she?

I love puppies and I had two puppies:) I also hope this lovely girl could be mine, but actually she is my friend's:):)
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 8:30

cindy wood wrote:.

I love puppies and I had two puppies:) I also hope this lovely girl could be mine, but actually she is my friend's:):)

she is so cute.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 9:20

It is dull and grey outside today. (I'm beginning to sound like a broken record).
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 9:33

7 sleeps and it is very dark here, with wind getting up as tide comes in.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 9:51

This is Lulu my friends dog, she likes dressing up too
    How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 65096_10151395780106320_796714072_n How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 36566_10151296800341320_164429685_n How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 547159_10151049110626320_862871788_n How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 581595_10150798481886320_1547899126_n
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 24 Dec 2012 - 10:07

I like dressing up How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 3275847336
    Mozzie
    Mozzie

Australia Male Posts : 156

Post by Mozzie Tue 25 Dec 2012 - 9:20

Stinking hot at the moment
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 12:06

When you look at what we put up with weather wise in the UK we must be a bit barking staying here,
    Why do we stay here just because we are born here ?, If you were given a choice of where to live when you was born, the UK would be the last place on my list,
    Bit Like Those that walk 3 miles to get water, move your blady hut then,
    I asked Dermot why he put up with all the taxes where he lives, i said why dont you move - "Because my house is here" he said, Its horribe in Leeds today, Dark misty and wet, it dosent inspire you to go out and do something,
    Roll on April,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 12:10

I am moving my house, =)nearer the sun
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 13:42

Bloody awful here. So depressing and Cold.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 15:31

People love it here Reg. The BBC are promoting it, immigration that is.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 8 Mar 2013 - 16:25

Perfectspecimen wrote:People love it here Reg. The BBC are promoting it, immigration that is.

Only one reason they come here - Handouts, Stop that and the rest will take care of itself, Bit blady simple innit How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... 1498946960
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 10:49

Nice here but cold, had to buy a hat but no sign of the snow I was expecting. Now in the airport and back to the UK tonight then tomorrow home to hopefully sun and my girls.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 16:50

you missed the bad weather in Tenerife
    tenerifecarvaluerentals
    tenerifecarvaluerentals

UK Male Posts : 24

Post by tenerifecarvaluerentals Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 17:28

Hi gypsy lots of gossip when you get back tomorrow lol
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 19:12

Blimey Gypsy didn't realise they made hats your size. Welcome back, I am still here on rock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 22:58