Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
searcher
Gypsy
Campbell Brodie
Mozzie
Topdog
Mermaid
cindy wood
11 posters

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold and windy here......

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... - Page 2 Empty Re: How is the weather in your place now? It is cold and windy here......

Post by 3rdforum Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 21:51

Mcqueen wrote:When you look at what we put up with weather wise in the UK we must be a bit barking staying here,
    Why do we stay here just because we are born here ?, If you were given a choice of where to live when you was born, the UK would be the last place on my list,
    Bit Like Those that walk 3 miles to get water, move your blady hut then,
    I asked Dermot why he put up with all the taxes where he lives, i said why dont you move - "Because my house is here" he said, Its horribe in Leeds today, Dark misty and wet, it dosent inspire you to go out and do something,
    Roll on April,

Yep, won't get a decent price for the house so I'm stuck. In 10 years time, Eileen and me will be flying out to Oz to see the kids ( if we can afford it). Who would want to stay in a country where you are taxed to the back bollocks yet paying dole to every Tom, Dick and Harry who lives on the same continent. they are flying in on cheap flights, signing on once a month, and flying home the same day. All their dole is paid into their accounts electronically How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... - Page 2 426031496. I know of one guy who is signing on in both N. Ireland and the south. No one is checking up. I've said it before, make people work for the social. That ensures that at least they stay in the feckin country..... and another thing, why should we be allowing in, every fecker who wants to come here ( either Ireland or UK)??? I've no problem if they are working and contributing to the economy but all the rest should feck right off. ............... and why shouldn't asylum seekers be allowed work?? They could be 5 or 6 years waiting for the application / appeals to finish while all the time, they are put up in accommodation at the taxpayers expense. Everything from nappies to cigarettes are paid for by Joe Public. Then they have a kid here and that makes it well high impossible to get rid of them. All this bureaucracy is bullshit. If you seek asylum, a decision should be made within 6 weeks, either that or let them work. Madness How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... - Page 2 577704309
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... - Page 2 Empty Re: How is the weather in your place now? It is cold and windy here......

Post by Mcqueen Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 23:05

How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... - Page 2 577704309Good rant Dermot, i like all of that, But its going to get a whole lot worse when the other lot arrive,
    Daily Mail today - Feck me we are in for a rough ride, Showed a town in Germany where they have started moving into ready to pounce on the system, Germany are not as soft as us, Very scary, Lawless Britain ? get tooled up men How is the weather in your place now? It is cold  and windy here...... - Page 2 2419626307
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 17:04

off topic Back to the weather.........NE winds, quite strong at 20+ mph with snow flurries forecast until Friday when it should warm up a bit..... Weather
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 17:27

Baking here today
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 10 Mar 2013 - 17:32

Cakes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:35