Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Trouble Abroad

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Trouble Abroad Empty Trouble Abroad

Post by Gypsy Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 18:50

Now we have this new telly we have 7 days catch up so I am now watching Trouble Abroad which was shown last night on ITV. Did anyone else watch it.

What a load of losers, the fat old has-been singer who is complaining about being in debt for 6 years when there is only him and his OH living in a 10 bedroom villa.

The guy who made out he was a millionaire but gambled it all on online poker.

Jeez what losers I really don´t understand why they think people should feel sorry for them.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Trouble Abroad Empty Re: Trouble Abroad

Post by searcher Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 19:55

It,s very easy to watch programmes like that and sit and cast judgement on people when all the facts are not known I personally was quite impressed by the two women in France who simply refused to give up their dream and loved the quip when they found the book"how to be a successful poker player"" he obviously didn,t read it" I wish them good luck, as for the ex- singer? he had a good life for a while but fate can throw the odd curved ball when you least expect it, I wish him good luck also and look forward to next weeks episode
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:23

You are obviously a far more christian person than I am Bill, I switched off in the end as I was finding them all quite frustrating.
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:46

Why it had to have the title "Trouble Abroad" I could not understand as those kind of problems are faced by some people where every they live.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 20:51

No M I treat God like my computer ,when they go wrong they get switched off and back on again , unfortunately God has not been re-booted for many many years nowTrouble Abroad 3025408739
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:40

innit wrote:
    Why it had to have the title "Trouble Abroad" I could not understand as those kind of problems are faced by some people where every they live.
    some people cant resist kicking others when they are down.Trouble Abroad 1498946960 evening dTrouble Abroad 1293356558
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:43

Hi H
    Bit like some forums I know.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:03

Used to be channel 4 come out with bullshit+. Now its any of em, we know........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 5:12