Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Mcqueen
Rasputin
6 posters

renting an appartment in tenerife

Rasputin
    Rasputin

UK Male Posts : 23

renting an appartment in tenerife Empty renting an appartment in tenerife

Post by Rasputin Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:16

Guys might have to nip over in the near future for 4/5 days.Do we have any contacts on here who can point me in the right direction with regards to a short term let.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

renting an appartment in tenerife Empty Re: renting an appartment in tenerife

Post by Mcqueen Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 9:50

Tricky that one, you may be aswell renting for a week then leave it early, Trip advisor maybe ?,
    Gypsy is good at this sort of thing, Probably still in bed being waited on renting an appartment in tenerife 3275847336
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 10:37

What sort of term are you looking for. You will need a bank account for short term let, on contract(cheapest). Easy to do. Would suggest you book somewhere for a week and find when out, we can give you contacts. Try typing "se alquiler tenerife" in your search engine, but you can get a lot cheaper when out and would advise viewing.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 10:44

Topdog wrote:What sort of term are you looking for. You will need a bank account for short term let, on contract(cheapest). Easy to do. Would suggest you book somewhere for a week and find when out, we can give you contacts. Try typing "se alquiler tenerife" in your search engine, but you can get a lot cheaper when out and would advise viewing.

He's only wanting 4/5 days Kev.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 10:47

Sorry just seen that, Owners direct then, easy do a Friday to Tuesday, change over days.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:32

Mcqueen wrote:Tricky that one, you may be aswell renting for a week then leave it early, Trip advisor maybe ?,
    Gypsy is good at this sort of thing, Probably still in bed being waited on renting an appartment in tenerife 3275847336

Oy! I have been up and dressed for a while now well maybe an hour!!

Ras, I am currently looking for an apartment for a friend they don´t have much money so I have tried several avenues.

Reg - they loved yours but could not afford it.
    I asked Tenerife Sunshine who have given me the following. These are for October and Price are per person I am also limited as I need somewhere to charge up a mobility scooter.

Las Floritas Las Americas, very central, only 500m to the beach. 113€
    Andorra Las Americas, very central, 300m from the beach. 132€
    Columbus Las Americas, very central, 800m from the beach 138€

also

The price shown is the TOTAL PRICE for 2 people sharing one apartment on a self catering basis:

3* Andorra Apartments – 304.20 Euros
    3* Marola Portosin – 323.66 Euros
    4* Fañabe Costasur Hotel – 528.69 Euros (Bed & Breakfast Basis)
    3* Parque de la Paz – 548.36 Euros
    4* Gala Hotel – 599.28 Euros (Bed & Breakfast Basis)

I am going to look at the Comodoro later today, this looks really old on the outside but is in a great location and I can see that a week for two people is just €222 so I am going to check out that it is clean and presentable and suitable for the disabled.

renting an appartment in tenerife 0_5094_1 renting an appartment in tenerife 532_apartmentincomodoro1
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:40

Give me exact dates Gypsy and I WILL GIVE YOU A FEW.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:43

I stayed in the Comodoro once. It was very basic. Maybe if you know someone who does a private let there Gypsy, it'll be more "comfortable".
    Rasputin
    Rasputin

UK Male Posts : 23

Post by Rasputin Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:54

Thanks for that everyone,gypsy ,will it be ok if I contact you shortly before I am due to come out there.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:57

7th - 14th October. She is disabled, he works nights in a factory so they don´t have much money don´t want a lot, this is what she says

In Tenerife South, wheelchair acces, price everything included, in walking distance from the sea.

We're just came back from Tenerife (El Medano) the last day of 2012.... And it was ...heaven !!! Here in this cold and rainy Belgium I'm always in a lot of pain, have to stay in bed most of the days. There....no pain, I haven't felt this way for many years !! So we booked our flights for this year now we're looking for a place to rent for a week, for two adults . It has to be in the south of Tenerife. And I just need a place to charge my scootmobile (I don't need a wheelchair inside). We don't need a lot, a nice, clean, comfortable place with a terrace, with bed linen and towels. It doens't have to be with a pool (but if it is - it's nice :-) ) doens't have to be in the middle of a place (but not in the middle of nowhere also - walking distance from shops, restaurants, places to drink something in the sun....

So any ideas
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 12:11

I will find you something
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 17:58

As Reg said above, Owners Direct would be a good start

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 6 May 2024 - 11:59