Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Mike Carlton and St Eugens part company.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Mike Carlton and St Eugens part company. Empty Mike Carlton and St Eugens part company.

Post by Topdog Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 21:55

Probably the biggest and in some peoples eyes the best Compere around. I have enjoyed many a night watching Mike take the Mick out of everyone.
    Mike and St Eugens have parted company, which for me is a big shame. It is a big loss to St Eugens and to me the End of the bar. The Compere was bigger than the Bar. I am not sure but I think the bar was recently a venture with new owners.
    Good Luck to Mike with whatever he does. One thing that is also sad, many entertainers will be losing a good venue.

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Mike Carlton and St Eugens part company. Empty Re: Mike Carlton and St Eugens part company.

Post by Gypsy Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 22:38

Yes I saw it on facebook, sorry forgot to mention. Not been to the bar for a very long time, so had it changed a lot?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Mike Carlton and St Eugens part company. Empty Re: Mike Carlton and St Eugens part company.

Post by Topdog Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 23:36

Pair of shites that run the place probably, they ain't nice and are greedy bassas, Mike is dignified and won't condemn the people behind his leaving. My guess is probably near though, they think its their bar that has the name, wrong, down the pan for them and some eateries near by.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 15:08

Sorry to hear about Mike as you said he was St eugenes , when we had the flat in Los Geranios, we were never out of the place, one of the best new years we have ever had was in there many years ago Selkirk rugby club were in and a their W.A.G.S. ,dressed as the St Trinian girls, our sides were sore laughing as Mike was having a feild day ,.it will affect the whole areaMike Carlton and St Eugens part company. 16779677
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 16:02

Right there Bill, still their loss greedy bassas for sure, obviously thought they can fill it for less, if they are the reason for him leaving. I didn,t like the guy behind the bar who I think is an owner. Spanish or Italian he is. Smaller measures now and stinky price, which you can suffer for the right reasons. Didn't go in last time out as not well but did in November and came out soberish coz vodka so small

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 5:25