Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Love a bargin me !.

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Love a bargin me !. Empty Love a bargin me !.

Post by Blyth Spirit Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 10:44

Been 2 rather eventful weeks but on the mend now, finished tablets yesterday and got good news about mother in law finally coming home after 9 weeks in hospital recovering from a stroke on Boxing Day so when, my better half finally go in last night she decided we deserved a drink, well having been ill I had nowt in so tottled off the local 'foriegn general dealers'.

Carling Premier being my choice I decided I get 8 cans despite being £4.49 for 4 (I deserved it) wanders up to counter sees 2 large packed of maize onion rings for £1 so grabbed them, that was tea sorted, also nabbed a packed of mints.

When I reached front of que started having coughing fit guy who runs shop asked if I'm OK said aye believe me this is me better should have seen me last week !, laughs saying should I not be selling you cough medicine instead of alcohol

I realise I hadn't any cash on me to paid on back card, when he hands me the machine to key in my number I noticed the display was fuzzy but could just make it out as - £ (fuzzy space) 1.75

All done go home when wife asked which 'foreign general dealers' I'd been to told her and then had a thought, went to hallway looked in jerkin (jacket) pocket found reciept and sure enough he'd only charged me £1.75
    Now for a bloke who runs several shops it was a bad mistake to make hasn't built his empre of shops by selling himself short. Love a bargin me !. 1554180325

Due some good luck so happily sank 4 cans last night, might pop in on way home tonight and try paying on card again.

Love a bargin me !. 2472758156
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Love a bargin me !. Empty Re: Love a bargin me !.

Post by Mcqueen Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 10:59

Love a bargin me !. 3025408739 Probably cloned your card and got flights for all the familiy on it Love a bargin me !. 1498946960,
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 12:52

Mcqueen wrote:Love a bargin me !. 3025408739 Probably cloned your card and got flights for all the familiy on it Love a bargin me !. 1498946960,

Love a bargin me !. 3025408739 Love a bargin me !. 3025408739 You're taking the feelgood factor out of it for him Reg! Love a bargin me !. 506932706
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:29

Them and bad news go's hand in hand for me, Love a bargin me !. 3707059870

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:55