Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Campbell Brodie
Jimandsi
cunningham
Gypsy
8 posters

Wow we are busy on a Sunday

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Wow we are busy on a Sunday - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow we are busy on a Sunday

Post by Mcqueen Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 20:21

He just liked to rebel, never got over being chucked out of the army, Still wore army clothes etc Forever taking pills, Glasses with side screens on, complete fruit bat, but intresting all the same, a day out with him you didnt forget, highly inteligent bloke, He adored Janet, Wasnt much good with females, But janet treat him like us, so he was happy around her, Once called round his place, and he had an automatic gearbox out of a buick roadmaster on the dinning room table his mother polished all her life, he was getting back at her for bollocking him about making a mess when he was young, Both parents were dead of course, a million pieces all over, did it work when he put it back together, of course, He called at our house in it a few days later, What a guy he was,
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 20:52

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Nope, there's an empty house next to me, couple went into care though their stuff is still in the house. It was his disabled space too. We didn't get on with them, glad they're gone but don't know who'll turn up next. Wow we are busy on a Sunday - Page 2 1498946960

With a bit of bad luck could be some fron Dale Farm when they can get enough disel of the farm. Wow we are busy on a Sunday - Page 2 2761542443

Lone Ranger wrote:Bloody well hope not innit! Wow we are busy on a Sunday - Page 2 4191362722
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:14

Dale farm, Disaster thats going to be, All claiming for something, Excuse me that policeman pushed me, Dont worry sir, we have it on film, he will lose his job at the very least, here have some compensation, The first thing i would do is ban all filming, get the army in to clear that lot, ship them all back to ireland, there only here because we are stupid, just like all the other spongers, But no, its all going to be a great big PR job, all the solicitors at the gates handing out cards, we can sue ourselves, WI will set up a soup kitchen, Church goers shouting "repent you sinners" cameron standing there with the tv crews, Wow we are busy on a Sunday - Page 2 427302201
    All the travelers throwing the women and babys on the floor and shouting look what They have done to my family,
    A few ethnics trying to get beaten up, to cop for a bit of compensation, or throwing themselves under the transits, to get a broken limb, then go for early retirement, Frig, i might go myself, what bus do i catch ?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:20

Underdog wrote:Dale farm, Disaster thats going to be, All claiming for something, Excuse me that policeman pushed me, Dont worry sir, we have it on film, he will lose his job at the very least, here have some compensation, The first thing i would do is ban all filming, get the army in to clear that lot, ship them all back to ireland, there only here because we are stupid, just like all the other spongers, But no, its all going to be a great big PR job, all the solicitors at the gates handing out cards, we can sue ourselves, WI will set up a soup kitchen, Church goers shouting "repent you sinners" cameron standing there with the tv crews, Wow we are busy on a Sunday - Page 2 427302201
    All the travelers throwing the women and babys on the floor and shouting look what They have done to my family,
    A few ethnics trying to get beaten up, to cop for a bit of compensation, or throwing themselves under the transits, to get a broken limb, then go for early retirement, Frig, i might go myself, what bus do i catch ?

Sounds like it'll be a right 3 ring circus Reg! Wow we are busy on a Sunday - Page 2 2908439648
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:29

innit about time the menfolk started showing their face on the tele instead of pushing the women on to the front line. I suppose they are spending to much time dodging the 2000 new tax inspectors Dave is going to recruit.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:31

I wouldnt be suprised if there isnt a news blackout of the happenings there, Dibble usualy avoids them because like the taliban there not scared , You cant fight anybody that isnt scared, or has nothing to lose,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 0:17

So, a fair amount of Reginess tonight, too bad I wasnt here to participate. Loved reading it none the less. Top man, respect. I used to live opposite a pub in Essex, village called High Easter, near Dunmow, boss was ex para and he had one of them pigs in the car park. He was ok but his sad bitch of a wife barred me, their loss. Pub now defunct...........
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 9:15

Yep me out all day too yesterday and missed it. Well done peeps, great reading this morning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 16:23