Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL

Anonymous

HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL Empty HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:44

just got my phone bill in from TELEFONICA
    LINE €13.97
    ADSL 7MB €19.90
    UK FIXED CALLS #31 for 1h 57m cost = ZERO
    LOCAL CALLS #49 for 2h 6m cost = ZERO
    UK and SPANISH MOBILES #62 for 2h 49m = €12
    TOTAL BILL €49.42
    and i should be upgraded to VDSL later this year !!!!!!
    Anonymous

HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL Empty Re: HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 20:54

just had another new customer and her last three bills with Vodafone (fixed phone and internet) were
    €64,€65 and €94 !!!!  .... 
    almost as high as DTs bills !!!
    Anonymous

HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL Empty Re: HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:12

LATEST PHONE BILL €27
    LINE RENTAL €15 
    ADSL 7MB €20
    232 CALLS TO SPAIN/UK fixed 4h 46m COST €40 PAID ZERO
    99 CALLS LOCAL 3h 46m COST €19 PAID ZERO
    22 MOBILES spain/uk 28m COST €3 
    MY TOTAL COST FOR ALL CALLS WAS €3.38 !!!!!!
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:28

Ok Paul give me the full low down of cost to set up for TV at 3 points, telephone, including uk, Spanish and mobiles, plus internet. Monthly rental and set up fee.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:35

I will tell you about my system too my TV is run through my internet too but I don´t like wires so it is just a tiny plug in and no connection to a laptop etc. 

I do have excellent reception but then I have good internet speed.

HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL Captur12

So then you have a choice.  Remind me when I see you later.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 14:26

HOW MUCH IS YOUR TENERIFE PHONE BILL 2839888827 unless your on fibre optic im afraid that not your INTERNET speed that the speed between you router and your computer
    close things down and run the BBC TV SPEED TEST 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/diagnostics#results
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 14:36

Topdog wrote:Ok Paul give me the full low down of cost to set up for TV at 3 points, telephone, including uk, Spanish and mobiles, plus internet. Monthly rental and set up fee.

we install the platform on your pc/laptop from €99 (DIY) -first i need to have your current provider your current fixed phone number your name as on your NIE and your NIE number .Local calls free- national calls free - uk fixed calls free and calls to spanish and english mobiles are 4c a min - do you mean you wish to watch more then one program at the same time in the house??
    phone line rental is €15 (just  gone up) and adsl is €20-24 .but if you add it a contract mobile phone you get 500m free calls FROM your mobile  a month with a total monthly bill for FIXED PHONE/ADSL/MOBILE of €49
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 14:54

you can have FIXED phone line rental and free local national uk fixed calls /ADSL up to 10mb/mobile line rental with internet (but NO free calls) for €35 a month

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 11:27