Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months. Empty Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 19:15

A water plane is to be provided from 1st July to 31st September to be first response to any outbreaks of fire...Canarian Weekly
    Anonymous

Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months. Empty Re: Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months.

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 21:51

there is a army helicopter base there and include the accommodation for the army emergency brigades
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months. Empty Re: Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months.

Post by Topdog Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 9:48

I have a hose too
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 10:31

I've only got a sprinkler Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months. 755705644
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 11:55

I can sprinkle, but usually spray.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 14:55

I have mine programmed to twice a day whether needed or not so first thing in the morning and last thing at night!
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 18:31

Sometimes mines comes on through the night! Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months. 2419626307
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 18:56

That is called nocturia the older your water system, the worse it gets Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months. 755705644
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 19:06

Bloody hell! I just "Googled" that! Frightened the shit outa me so I went to a different page...Sea plane to be stationed at Los Rodeos for the "summer" months. 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 19:47

Insomnia is a side effect of that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 13:21