Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

The Commitments-Dark end of the street.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

The Commitments-Dark end of the street. Empty The Commitments-Dark end of the street.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:32

Brilliant film from the Roddy Doyle book of the same name.

leave it on and you'll get "Try a little tenderness" after it.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

The Commitments-Dark end of the street. Empty Re: The Commitments-Dark end of the street.

Post by Mcqueen Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:35

Seen them at the irish centre in leeds, Seemed to be an awful lot of fighting going on everywhere, Including the women, Spoiled a good night, The Commitments-Dark end of the street. 1498946960
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

The Commitments-Dark end of the street. Empty Re: The Commitments-Dark end of the street.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:57

Underdog wrote:Seen them at the irish centre in leeds, Seemed to be an awful lot of fighting going on everywhere, Including the women, Spoiled a good night, The Commitments-Dark end of the street. 1498946960
    That's a shame because that Andrew Strong could sing!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 22:45

Went in the irish centre with 3 mates, Caught one shoving stuff up his nose, I was shocked, then all sorts clicked into place, Lost his family, business, and ended up barking mad, I see him sometimes walking about spaced out, Janet has seen him sainsburys near us, just staring straight forward, He was a great bloke, and very very funny, It was a blast going out with him always,
    Such a shame, bar steward drugs, I hate them,
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 23:16

Saw Andrew Strong sing with his dad, Rob, in a nightclub in Dublin. Andrew was about 15 and his voice was the same then as it was in the film.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 23:29

Underdog wrote:Went in the irish centre with 3 mates, Caught one shoving stuff up his nose, I was shocked, then all sorts clicked into place, Lost his family, business, and ended up barking mad, I see him sometimes walking about spaced out, Janet has seen him sainsburys near us, just staring straight forward, He was a great bloke, and very very funny, It was a blast going out with him always,
    Such a shame, bar steward drugs, I hate them,
    Got a bloke here used to be my great mate, same thing real good geezer to knock about with, coke, crack, e's you name it he used it, fecked up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 13:04