Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

1st week in Dalyan

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

1st week in Dalyan Empty 1st week in Dalyan

Post by Blyth Spirit Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 16:51

Well that's the first week Dalyan virtually done, and have to admit its not as good as last year.

Its even better...
    What an absolute paradise Dalyan really is, if your fancying trying Turkey (some have mentioned) you couldn't pick a better place.

Weather is wall to wall blue skies and scorching ranging from 36/39 degrees, lovely 29/32 at midnight when wandering around (from bar to bar).

No hussle & bustle of a big resort just payed back and chilled with some amazing places to visit such as Canous and the turtle sanctuary which we've been today 

Turkish people are sooo fried my and the amount of bar owners & restaurant owners who have recognised us from last year is staggering.
    Yenners was a regular haunt last year used to watch footy there and eat several times last night we passed and couldn't see him thinking he must be away until he came tearing out of the back to stop my better half having spotted is while talkin to his wife out back.
    He was over the moon we had come back and proudly showed off his soon to be new family addition come November (another little yenners to keep the family business going).
    He had noticed us pass a coue of nights before but hadn't caught us in time.

Hotel as fab as we remembered Ebru Binilk who runs the family hotel with here brother even kept her word and give us the same room, she had offered it when emailing us at Christmas wishing us well.

Few pictures knocking about on my FB as some of you have seen also some on my Instagram.
    Will post more when (or if) we return.

All ready decided we'll come back again next September.

İyi geceler!
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

1st week in Dalyan Empty Re: 1st week in Dalyan

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 17:48

Nice review so far BS! 1st week in Dalyan 294053457 
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 19:14

lovely review
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 19:30

I have been looking at all your photos and I have saved them to show to Jim. When he next comes up with his 'I fancy getting away for a week' I'll be able to say how about here. Thanks BS it looks lovely.

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 19:56

Been keeping an eye on FB as well. Lucky bassa!!!1st week in Dalyan 1483819851 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 3:50