Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Changes to Ryanair Check In

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Changes to Ryanair Check In Empty Changes to Ryanair Check In

Post by 3rdforum Fri 4 Apr 2014 - 23:58

From the 8th April 2014 onwards, the opening times for online check-in will be extended to between 30 days and 2 hours before each flight.

Please note:

Advance online check-in - (30 days to 8 days before each flight) is only available to customers who select to purchase an allocated seat.

General Allocated Seats - Customers who don’t wish to pay for a Premium or Regular allocated seat can check-in online between 7 days to 2 hours prior to each flight and will be allocated a seat free of charge.

If you choose to select & purchase an allocated seat there are 2 types of allocated seats available:

Premium Seats - Rows 1-5 (rapid exit), Rows 16 & 17 (extra leg room) and Rows 32 & 33 (rapid exit). Available from £/€ 10 (including Priority Boarding)

Regular Seats - Rows 6-15 & 18-31 available from £/€5. These seats can be upgraded to include Priority Boarding for a small supplement of £/€2.

Kind regards

Ryanair Customer Services
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Changes to Ryanair Check In Empty Re: Changes to Ryanair Check In

Post by Gypsy Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 9:26

Unless you have kiddies travelling with you or you need extra leg room because you are tall / have crutches etc.  I don´t understand why people pay to sit together, after all you know there will be a seat on the plane, you have your ticket.  And if you go long haul you are always sat together no matter which airline you use.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 15:06

Gypsy wrote:Unless you have kiddies travelling with you or you need extra leg room because you are tall / have crutches etc.  I don´t understand why people pay to sit together, after all you know there will be a seat on the plane, you have your ticket.  And if you go long haul you are always sat together no matter which airline you use.

Not always M, Val and I were split up going to  Barbados and that was premier seating , after take off and a row we were seated together
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 18:07

It will be interesting to see what Ryanair do about putting groups together. Easijet try to put all people from one booking together especially if they have kids. They actually have software that doesw this automatically. Ryanair ( officially) have no such plans.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 22:54

Online check in used to be 14 days, so you could print both tickets before leaving home. Now its just 7 days unless you pay £10 (out and return). Cant see myself travelling much with them in the future, especially as Thomas Cook and Thomson are very competitive from my favourite airport. English trolley dollies too..........
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 0:01

I hadn't noticed that bit. I thought Ryanair were actually being decent and giving 30 days to check in. The bar stewards!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 12:07

How to lose customers in one easy (and greedy) lesson. Probably O'Leary thinks we are all tick and cant see the scam........  Changes to Ryanair Check In 2024858757

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:00