Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas

GranM
    GranM

England Female Posts : 54

Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas Empty Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas

Post by GranM Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 18:23

Hi everyone, hope the weather in nice and sunny for you all, its not too bad here at the moment!!

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Arrow Leisure who are near the La Pinta, are they a good travel firm to deal with or are people having problems with them?

thank you for reading this post and I hope to hear from some soon  Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas 89616211
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas Empty Re: Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas

Post by Gypsy Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 18:56

I don´t know anything about them other than doing a Google search and it looks as if they are timeshare.  This figures as La Pinta is timeshare and it looks as if they are part of Arrow Leisure Lanzarote which market Oasis Lanz Club (holiday club aka timeshare).  If they are then be careful because they are blacklisted.  
    HERE

So while I am not saying don´t use them I would certainly question carefully before handing over any money.
    shellykomar

UK Male Posts : 1

Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas Empty arrow leisure Tenerife

Post by shellykomar Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 10:12

Me and wife been approached by Arrow Leisure LTD Last year feb,2014. We end up buying the pack but now find out the that company is closing down. Last conversation I had with them on 19th of feb,2015. They told me that even the company is closing down they will honor my holidays package. But since then no one answer the phone and I wonder if any one have more information about then. I have already complaint to European consumer Centre. But I am worried.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas Empty Re: Arrow Leisure,playa de Las Americas

Post by Gypsy Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 10:29

Don´t know if this will help or not but you have nothing to lose by talking to this company.  Reclaim Experts
    GranM
    GranM

England Female Posts : 54

Post by GranM Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 11:15

thank you so much, we will have a go nothing to lose by doing so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 8:20