Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Topdog
Gypsy
Mcqueen
7 posters

Guy Martin

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Guy Martin - Page 2 Empty Re: Guy Martin

Post by Adam Mint Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 2:36

Few years back I was up in Scotland visiting mates and family, I was staying at one of my mates houses who I raced motorbikes with, my son turns up in his car to take us for a pint, he would have been about twenty at the time, we jump in his car, there's a scateboard on the back seat, I ask what that about,,, would seem him and his mates have got in to it,,, I look at my mate, he looks at me,,,,, nearest big hill it was,... The three of us take it in turn to go further and further up the hill and come down, we used a Coke can to mark our start point (Cam might even know the hill I'm on about, small back road that comes from the Admarality junction to the back of the airport), it's my mates turn, he's coming down at a fair speed and twats it, knees and elbows torn out of clothing and blood everywhere,,, funny as fu#k it was, it's my turn next, I move the Coke can another ten feet or so up the hill, do it no prob, it's now my sons turn, he chickens out,,, my mate picks up the skateboard and heads up the hill again, my son can't understand it, my mates still leaking  blood from every joint,,, That's why me and my mate have got more trophies than my son, oh, he got in to bike racing as well...........

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 2:43