Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Mcqueen
Gypsy
6 posters

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up.

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. Empty Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up.

Post by Gypsy Thu 13 Nov 2014 - 19:19

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. Empty Re: Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up.

Post by Mcqueen Thu 13 Nov 2014 - 19:35

Complete blox, Should have shot the kents when there guard was down,
     Then nicked there stuff and burned their clothes for a great christmas,  Krauts Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 506932706
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. Empty Re: Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up.

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 13 Nov 2014 - 20:27

Bah! Humbug! Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739 Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 13 Nov 2014 - 20:35

The Lone Ranger wrote:Bah! Humbug! Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739 Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739

I would have bet money that came next Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 2485877773
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 13 Nov 2014 - 20:58

I'm off to bed to read for a bit...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 2:09

And what have we learned, feck all...

Oh, shop at Sainsburys cos they care,,, about their profits................
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 11:11

There was a very good documentary on BBC last week about Afghanistan and the British army's role there. Some retired general said that it was a deliberate policy by the army top brass and the MoD to glorify the war dead so that they would have plenty of volunteers for the next time the armed forces are called into action. That just means the next time the public school old boys club want to do the good ol US of A's bidding. You're right Minty, we have learned feck all. WW1 was started by the old boys ( on both sides) wanting to maintain the empires. The average Tommy didn't know what they were fighting for only that the "superior" classes said it was the right thing to do. Fast forward 90 years and you have Blair LYING about weapons of mass destruction and sending hundreds more to their deaths for no good reason. We remember the fallen but no one mentions the cunts who ordered them to their deaths while sitting nice and cosy at home. Wait til Nigel gets in. There will be feck all overseas deployments then.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 11:43

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3318427985 Dead right, keep our noses out of anything away from our shores,
    Kick all the shite and hangers on out of the Uk, No job Feck off.
    No hand outs, no NHS, That should help our lot, Angry2 Oh and hang Blair  Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 506932706 Lying bassa
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 11:55

Oi, lying Scottish bassa if you don't mind...

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 1483819851

Last edited by Adam Mint on Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 13:06; edited 1 time in total
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 12:58

I thought he was from Newcastle. Learn something new everyday. How come he doesn't have a Scottish accent then?? And while we re on it, Ronnie Corbett and Colin Montgomery don't have Scottish accents either??
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 13:04

I don't have a Irish accent...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 13:51

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3275847336
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 13:54

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3275847336 Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3275847336 WTF?? Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739 Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739 Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 13:55

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 2485877773  Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3561243520
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 13:59

Well I ain't irish so I don't have an Irish accent,,, you got a problem with that...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 14:27

Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739 Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739  Still none the wiser!
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 14:45

I was just pointing out I don't speak with an irish accent,,, ok...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 17:30

I've got a Fife accent... Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 1483819851 (Reg knows what that is).
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 17:37

The Lone Ranger wrote:I've got a Fife accent... Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 1483819851 (Reg knows what that is).
    Scared me to death the other week when you phoned me,  i thought Janets dad was back, May aswell be urdo, queer lot up there Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 20:23

They didnt bother knocking on my door to sell a poppy this year.......  Posted this on F/b earlier today and just seen it again on TV, really chocked me up. 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 22:30