Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Daughter is posted to Falklands..........

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... Empty Daughter is posted to Falklands..........

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 4 May 2016 - 21:57

Couple of years ago Gemma joined the RAF hobby soldiers lot. Now those weekends training where I have little doubt she had much fun have turned into reality and shes off to Falkland Islands at the end of June. Mid-winter there innit.  Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... 252999979   weather
    Beats Basra I suppose.....  Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... 2419626307 
    She has trained to be an Ambulance driver. Of course there are no roads out there so she has been practising on the off road courses. She assures me she is better than the Army lads. Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... 3025408739  Not surprised really its in her genes innit. Lets just hope she just has to collect peeps with broken legs and such like and the Argies dont get brave/silly...... Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... 3275847336  She is under strict instructions to avoid running over any Penguinos, or land-mines.......
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... Empty Re: Daughter is posted to Falklands..........

Post by 3rdforum Wed 4 May 2016 - 22:17

How long will she be gone for?
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... Empty Re: Daughter is posted to Falklands..........

Post by zdeekie Wed 4 May 2016 - 22:21

Bet you will miss her , how old is she ? My daughters been in Australia since January & I miss her terribly she is 24  Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... 2681204924  x
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 4 May 2016 - 22:23

Cant remember now, probably a few months. She told me at a wedding we went to last week. I got pissed............   Daughter is posted to Falklands.......... 755705644  Looks like Patsy will be on double babysitting duty.........
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 5 May 2016 - 8:22

In the genes, so she drives well if pissed then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 10:26