Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Well we've got a finger in the European pie again...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... Empty Well we've got a finger in the European pie again...

Post by Adam Mint Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 0:58

Said to Annie (who doesn't have a clue about football by the way), let's go watch the game, it's a big one, answer "No"...

Hour later her dad phones, he fancy going to the pub to watch the game,,, don't know what he's got that I aint, but who cares we end up in the local,,, result...

Bit time back I've dragged Annie to the pub to watch a game, it's 0-0, we score but the ball hits the back of the net and bounces out again, another United player whacks it back in,,, Annie says is that us two up now...

Women...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... Empty Re: Well we've got a finger in the European pie again...

Post by 3rdforum Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 1:12

Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 3025408739 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... Empty Re: Well we've got a finger in the European pie again...

Post by Topdog Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 13:13

Might have said this before, years back we went to pub, dad and all his brothers(8) and my bro, we tried to mss the football results as the game was on match of the day and was an important game. We managed and went back to Nans, settled down for the game, 3 mins into the game a goal was scored, Granddad got up and said, "might as well go to bed now, seen all the goals"
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 13:45

Same problem different sport, the China Grand Prix where Hamilton could have got his first world title, the race was at silly o'clock in the morning but was being replayed at 13:00, avoided TV, Racio, Internet, Newspapers all morning ,,, gets settled down with a beer and nibblies to watch it, mate turns up I expect to watch race with me, first thing he says,,, "what you think of that twat Hamilton falling off the track going in to the pits"................................

Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 14:11

Topdog wrote:Might have said this before, years back we went to pub, dad and all his brothers(8) and my bro, we tried to mss the football results as the game was on match of the day and was an important game. We managed and went back to Nans, settled down for the game, 3 mins into the game a goal was scored, Granddad got up and said, "might as well go to bed now, seen all the goals"

Adam Mint wrote:Same problem different sport, the China Grand Prix where Hamilton could have got his first world title, the race was at silly o'clock in the morning but was being replayed at 13:00, avoided TV, Racio, Internet, Newspapers all morning ,,, gets settled down with a beer and nibblies to watch it, mate turns up I expect to watch race with me, first thing he says,,, "what you think of that twat Hamilton falling off the track going in to the pits"................................

Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 506932706
    Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 3025408739 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 3025408739 Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 16:18

this thread has me Well we've  got a finger in the European pie again... 2485877773

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 5:26