Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz Empty Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz

Post by 3rdforum Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 20:50

Island Connections
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz Empty Re: Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz

Post by searcher Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:03

Edinburgh is hoaching with rats, especially near Princes St
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz Empty Re: Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz

Post by 3rdforum Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:08

Is it? I have to say I've never seen any over the years.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:08

Must remember "hoaching" Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:13

An old building was knocked down opposite where I live, for a week or two we were seeing rats running around our estate, problem seemed to go away on its own...
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:18

3rdforum wrote:Is it? I have to say I've never seen any over the years.
    Yes, the gardens used to be a loch ages ago and the rats all live in the cellars under the buildings, now and again they have a flitting and head over the road into the gardens, never saw it myself but locals will tell you about it, I worked at 100 Princes St and the cellars were hoaching, they go under the street,the cellars  I mean, not a place for the faint hearted
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:20

I knew the gardens were an open sewer from the old town but I didn't realise that there are cellars under the street. Its a wonder Mary King's Close isn't infested with them
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:33

Mary bought a shit load of these... lol!

Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz Ratink10
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:51

My brother in law and myself went down Mary King's Close as part of a tour, a few years ago. They turned off the lights at one stage so I started tickling my BIL's arse. The lights came back on and John never said a word. I finally said to him that night that I was surprised that he didn't turn and thump me one for tickling his arse. "nobody came near my backside" he said.

Note to self, if you are going to touch someone's arse, make sure its the correct one! Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz 755705644 Rat Infestation in Puerto De La Cruz 755705644
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:04

Few years back I'm out with this girl I'd met the night before, it was the Manchester Gay Pride weekend and all the city center bars were full of them,,, we're in this very busy bar standing together trying to get served, next thing I feel a hand rubbing my arse, mmmm I think doing ok here this is only our second drink, then I notice her hands, "both of them" on the bar,,, bunch of gay guys behind us taking the piss...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 25 Mar 2015 - 15:25

Worked with a few, (Rats)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 11:07