Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+13
Blyth Spirit
betty swollocks
Gypsy
3rdforum
cunningham
innit
Mcqueen
Mischief Maker
Mermaid
Perfectspecimen
Topdog
Cruella de Vil
Campbell Brodie
17 posters

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 Empty Re: What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Post by Mcqueen Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 20:47

Only got half a kitchen, So had a Ken salad What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 3275847336 , 4/10
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 Empty Re: What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight?

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 20:48

Had no dinner today, just been snacking out of the fridge. I have some stubbie bottles of French beer I am consuming, just 4.8% vol it says. Nice though.......
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 20:55

Vince, CoOp has 4 bottles Carling Chrome 4.8 for 3 quid. Not a bad beer either, better than normal Carling by far.

I cooked. Did a Sausage Casserole, with pork ad apple sausages. Also for Jan who ain't over keen on sausage dishes, A pork steak with a stuffed yellow pepper and baked sweet potato.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 20:57

Only girls cook, What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 1498946960, I may make a sandwich if i'm about to die,
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 21:04

Get real boy, best Chefs in the world are men. Most of the restaurants you eat in, men cook. Girls do Kitchen design, and don't drink much beer.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 21:25

Chefs are gay, Jamie oliver, that other little fat git warrel something, him on saturday morning, Cant keep a girlfriend, Fanny craddock was a bloke really, Tell that to a cave man, What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 506932706
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 21:29

Lesbian said to me, I like that chef, Craddock think her name is, First name is on the tip of me tongue.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 21:31

Women collect the wood for the fire, and ground the wheat on a stone to make bread. And the men are.....in charge of the barbie.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 21:59

Savoury Mince & Mash & 2 bottles of Heinekin 9/10
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 22:02

Topdog wrote:Lesbian said to me, I like that chef, Craddock think her name is, First name is on the tip of me tongue.

What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 3025408739 Nice one.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 17 May 2012 - 17:53

Ooo Hey, I dont know yet, But tonight Mathew no smoke, Yesterday i thought bit smokey in here, Went in the kitchen and Janet is stood there hair blowing about like she was on a motorbike What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 3275847336 , I didnt put her off her stride i waited until she moved away, Looked at the extractor fan and it was blowing instead of sucking What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 3275847336 , Took the filter out and had a look, Small lever inside was the wrong way, So now it sucks big time, She didnt notice What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 1498946960,
    The kitchen just dosent intrest her at all. Now i cant smell if its going to be burnt or not What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 16779677, I'l report in later on what the feck she knocked up tonight,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 17 May 2012 - 18:04

Well I had good old-fashioned beefburger, chips and spaghetti. Lovely it was...8/10
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 17 May 2012 - 19:02

I had Chips,spaghetti, and with it a cheese and broccoli lattice bake. Followed by a cup of coffee.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 17 May 2012 - 19:56

Chinese and amongst it we had some lightly dusted scallops and they were great.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 17 May 2012 - 20:01

Feck knows what it was, And i didnt ask, 3/10, What Culinary Delight did you have for your tea tonight? - Page 40 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 17 May 2012 - 21:32

I made a beef casserole in my new cooker, very nice. Enough left for Saturday too. I need a new matching stainless steel hood for it though, I tried to get one on ebay yesterday but some bugger bid more than a tenner for it. My time will come.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 1:49