Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Doctor's Receptionist

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Doctor's Receptionist Empty Doctor's Receptionist

Post by 3rdforum Sun 17 May 2015 - 12:31

There's nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her
    what is wrong with you, in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it:
    A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
    'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.
    The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'
    'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.
    The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something, and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'
    The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.
    The man then decided to walk out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.
    The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'
    'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.
    The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'
    'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.
    The waiting room erupted in laughter.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Doctor's Receptionist Empty Re: Doctor's Receptionist

Post by Adam Mint Sun 17 May 2015 - 13:12

A dwarf goes in to a very busy doctors surgery, says to the doctor do you treat dwarfs, doctor says of course we do, but you'll have to be a little paitent...

I know I've told it before, but I like it...

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 8:42