Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations Empty Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations

Post by 3rdforum Sat 30 May 2015 - 9:35

These are actual genuine complaints

1. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

2. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations Empty Re: Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 30 May 2015 - 18:16

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3025408739 Last one's a doozy! Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3025408739 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations Empty Re: Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 17:37

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 2485877773 Peeps should be made to pass an IQ test before boarding a plane, or was that from Thomas Cook (Ireland) Ltd........  Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 1293740352
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 17:48

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3025408739 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 1913075024 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 506932706
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 18:47

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 4251995413 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3012860646 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3417148095 Not listening Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 506932706 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3025408739 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3025408739 Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 18:50

Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 294053457 Sorry, couldnt resist.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 23:42

Thomas Cork
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jun 2015 - 10:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jun 2015 - 10:05

Perfectspecimen wrote:Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 2485877773 Peeps should be made to pass an IQ test before boarding a plane, or was that from Thomas Cook (Ireland) Ltd........ 
    how much did you pay for your bus ticket to tenerife then ??? Complaints Received by thomas Cook Vacations 394303222

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 6:39