Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Masca Walk

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Masca Walk Empty Masca Walk

Post by 3rdforum Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 12:35

Has anyone done the Masca walk? Last time I tried it, the feckin island was on fire and the heat in Masca village was the hottest place I've ever been. ( Saw two English guys set out, one in sandals and with a 2 litre bottle of water each, that was it!!). I said that I wouldn't take the risk but off they went.
    Anyway, I'm hoping to do the walk next summer. Does anyone know if its difficult to follow the different tracks or do I just keep heading downhill until I reach the sea?
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Masca Walk Empty Re: Masca Walk

Post by Adam Mint Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 13:12

Have never done it, driving around that area was good enough for me without getting out of the car and attempting suicide, but I've seen organised trips advertised where you walk down the trail and a boat meets you to take you back to Los Gigantes I think...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 13:26

I know about the boat return. You can also get a  taxi from Los Gig up to Masca ( @ 25-30 euro). I don't really want to do an organised walk. Don't like people pointing out things that I have absolutely no interest in learning about.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 26 Oct 2015 - 18:58

Never done it Dermo. just walked about Masca and had something to eat... Masca Walk 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 21:27