Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Topdog
Adam Mint
6 posters

Is this what I pay my taxes for...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Is this what I pay my taxes for... Empty Is this what I pay my taxes for...

Post by Adam Mint Sat 19 Dec 2015 - 19:10

Annie's youngest daughter (15) is an absolute piece of shite, should have been put down at birth, always in trouble in and out of school, about two years back she also started skipping school, Annie gets a letter fining her £60 for her daughters non attendance, two of the girls in our quiz team are school teachers, we discuss the issue with them, they say appeal the fine, it is not you (Annie) who is not trying to send her to school. Annie writes appealing the fine, the reply she got back says to do that she has to go to court, on the day of the hearing I go to court with her, we have not appointed a solicitor so the duty solicitor come to discuss the case with us, he listens to Annie's story that she has no control over her daughter, then he explains the law in that it is the parents duty to ensure their children go to school, if they don't go to school the only acceptable reason the court will accept is illness and that must be backed up with doctors records, and since that is not the case he advises Annie pleads guilty as to plead not guilty will mean the case will have to go to a higher court and Annie's court costs would go through the roof, the solicitor said its a shit law but it's the law, he said he would have a word with the magistrates pre the hearing and explain we are dealing with a problem child and that should reduce the fine,,, so Annie pleads guilty, fined £400... (Fu#k knows what he said to the magistrates)...
    About a year later Annie gets another letter telling her her daughters attendance is unacceptable and fining her another £60, the fine is paid immediatly Annie just accepting this is going to be the norm untill her daughter leaves school, but no...
    Couple of weeks back she gets another letter from the school about her daughters attendance, but no fine this time,,, she's got to appear in court mid January,,, and what's the little bitch doing that won't go to school...

She's been expelled from mainstream schooling, attends a "special" school now full of all the other muppets and arseholes like her, normal school hours 09:00 to 16:00, special school hours 09:30 to 14:00 with extended morning, lunch and afternoon breaks, plus finishes 12:00 on a Friday, don't have to wear a uniform, can wear makeup, can go around smoking outwith the school building, if she don't want to attend class she can go and sit in a recreation area,,, WTF...

Now you may be asking what's this got to do with tax,,,well a week ago Annie gets another letter from the school, it says they've organised an outing on the last day of term to take the kids in to town to the temporary ice rink that's been set up, then on to the Christmas German market, then on to have something to eat,,, letter asks for Annie to either write or phone to give approval for her daughter to go, Annie phones in giving her approval, when she's on the phone she asks is it the whole school that's going or just the kids at the special school, reply, oh, it's only for the kids at the special school...
    So I'm paying for those no good feckin bunch of arseholes to go on a freebie,,, I ain't finished yet...

Yesterday there's a letter in the post for Annie's next oldest, he's 19, it's a big glossy Christmas card from the college, cards preprinted inside wishing all pupils a merry Christmas and hand singed by his tutor, again WTF, is that what the education budget is being spent on...
    Oh, and by the way, he left college six months ago when his course completed...

Angry3 Angry2 Angry3 Angry2 Angry3
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Is this what I pay my taxes for... Empty Re: Is this what I pay my taxes for...

Post by Adam Mint Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 1:50

No replys,,,  interesting...

Well today after seeing we'd done the Christmas shop she (the bitch daughter) appears with presents to put under the tree, announces there's one for me,,,  I tell her to stick it with everything else she has shoplifted up where the sun don't shine,,, total no gooder she is...

Annies hands are tied, she comes down hard on her, then the bitch daughters on to social saying she's got a bad parent, and they believe her... Annie's  got five kids, one bad one,,, Annie works with people with mental issues,  goes well beyond her remit  to accommodate their needs, but will no doubt be fined a silly amount in January for something she has no control over,,, British justice, great innit,,, and the person being a twat gets off scot free........

Is this what I pay my taxes for... 16779677 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 16779677 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 16779677 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 16779677 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 16779677 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 16779677 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 16779677
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 5:58

Oneof the guys who did the bank reclaim stuff, won a court case recently about fines fo\r kids not attending school.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 8:12

it's a true saying..."You can't choose your relatives". Is this what I pay my taxes for... 1498946960
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 11:11

I didn't reply in case Annie popped in to look but, she sounds like a spoilt little brat. I'd start ringing the school everyday to check when she is not there. When she's not, report her to the rozzers. At least that way Annie will have comeback on the fine and social services will have to get involved properly ( at least I'm assuming they will). When is she 16?
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 12:47

Topdog wrote:Oneof the guys who did the bank reclaim stuff, won a court case recently about fines fo\r kids not attending school.

I read about that case, think it was a legal technicality he got off on, the councils wording on the paperwork said something like "parents must make ever effort to ensure their children attend school" and he argued that he had made an effort...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 13:43

3rdforum wrote:I didn't reply in case Annie popped in to look but, she sounds like a spoilt little brat. I'd start ringing the school everyday to check when she is not there. When she's not, report her to the rozzers. At least that way Annie will have comeback on the fine and social services will have to get involved properly ( at least I'm assuming they will). When is she 16?

When she first started not attending school Annie would have blazing arguments every morning more or less dragging her out the door to get her there, when she was at the normal school on days when she failed to attend the truancy officer would turn up at the door, she would just tell them to "fu#k off", if the truancy officer failed to see her then they (the school) would report her as missing to the police, then the police would have to see her in person to confirm she's alive, now she's at this "special" school they don't bother with the truancy officer but if she's not been seen there for a few days they still inform the police...

Annie has been called to the school for numerous meetings involving the police and social services so her daughters behaviour is well documented but that makes no difference to Annie's court appearance cos as we learnt when we first made to argue the non attendance fines there's no acceptable reason other than her being ill for not attending school...

Turns 16 the back end of the summer if I recall correctly, the sooner the better...

I'd have her Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 17:06

My oldest son was the same. When we moved here 25 years ago the local school refused to take him. Every day a taxi would turn up to take him to a special school in Peterborough where he could do whatever he felt like. I had been cautioned for battering him so there was nowt I could do about it. Now hes a compulsive drinker and gambler, never done a days work in his life. Sadly I will have to feed and speak to him on Friday.  Is this what I pay my taxes for... 1498946960
    Ooops, nearly forgot. A few years ago all the kids at that school got compensation for 'abuse'. Shambles.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 24 Dec 2015 - 0:32

Thanks, thought I was out on a bit of limb there with that one...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 13:06

With reference back to my first post, it was Annie's day in court today, after the innitally formal bit with the magistrates and Annie briefly explaining the problems she's having with her daughter she's sent away to a room to have a one to one with a probation officer (these jumped up magistrates are to important to hear the details personally, or just don't want to feckin know), Annie explains in detail the problems she's having with her daughter and her daughters attitude to everyone including Annie in that's she's a nasty using bitch and if she don't get her own way she goes in to a tantrum telling you to fu#k off, slamming doors etc, probation officer says to Annie if her child done that she'd punch her in the face,,,,,, bear in mind this conversations off the record in a private room...

The probation officer then has a private word with the magistrates, Annie's is called back in to the court, probation officer stands up and says something like "I would like the court to take in to account we are dealing with an out of control very problematic child"...

Judge or magistrate whatever it ts, the one in charge says to Annie due to this being the third non attendance offence and second court appearance he should be handing out a custodial sentence, but in light of the probation officers report will reduce it to either being tagged for two months with a house curfew of between 7pm and 7am, or 40 hours unpaid community work, Annie opted for the community work, there was also a fine of £160 made up of £100 costs and £60 victim support...
    At this point Annie asked a question,  she explains that this court appearance is for her daughters non attendance two terms back and that her daughters attendance has not improved since, plus that her daughter turned 16 one week in to the new school term this year and that she had asked the school if her daughter could now leave (bare in mind her daughter is going to the special muppet school where they do feck all anyway) but was told no she must attend the full term untill summer,,, the judge told Annie even if her daughter had left school and there were more proceedings in the pipeline she would still end up back in court, and that being the case she should expect a custodial sentence...

And where is the little bitch that's causing all the trouble, well since it's Friday, and if she went to school, and it being the muppet school it finishes at midday Friday, she's probably out shoplifting somewhere...

British justice, great innit...

Is this what I pay my taxes for... 1498946960 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 1498946960 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 14:26

She needs to get pregnant, House, income, and something to do Is this what I pay my taxes for... 506932706
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 14:51

OK, but what about the daughter...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 15:31

Time to cut the ties and let her make her own way. It will go one of two ways, either she'll turn into Jeremy Kyle candidate or come to her senses. My money is on the former
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 17:00

Ditto...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 15 Jan 2016 - 17:20

I'm not saying anything in case she pays me a visit! Is this what I pay my taxes for... 2419626307 Is this what I pay my taxes for... 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 3:41