Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Adam Mint
Perfectspecimen
3rdforum
Topdog
8 posters

Kev and British Sausage New Number

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Kev and British Sausage New Number Empty Kev and British Sausage New Number

Post by Topdog Wed 3 Feb 2016 - 21:54

0034 654794508
    This is due to a big mess up with Orange that has forced them to issue us with a new number but I aint done with them yet.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Kev and British Sausage New Number Empty Re: Kev and British Sausage New Number

Post by 3rdforum Wed 3 Feb 2016 - 22:08

Saw it on Facebook. What a shower of wankers! FFS, you have built up a business with the old number as your contact. What about all the money spent on publicity etc??
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 3 Feb 2016 - 23:30

We had a contract with them and they charged for services they have never provided but were supposed to, so we denounced them as they would not refund and then all this shit happened. Fortunately our new leaflets have not been printed yet. We have to get our shop signs changed though. I ahve been told I canseek compo but need to talk to their department in Spanish, when you take out the contract they state they have full English speaking teams, nah not for complaints, so I use a mate to speak They ask if he is me and he says no he is translating for me, they say sorry they need to speak to me first to confim it is ok, but rattle off in Spanish. I answer them in Spanish but they say my Spanish is not good eough and ring off.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 17:26

Thanks.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 19:15

Just put the new number on the other forum Kev. Someone wants bacon and Henry wants a girlfriend. Kev and British Sausage New Number 2419626307
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 19:20

I'm in mid argument with 02 at the moment, got no feckin internet at the moment because of it thats why I'm on here infrequement at the moment, relying on Annie's, will get around to telling you about the lying bas#erds sometime...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 20:11

Perfectspecimen wrote:Just put the new number on the other forum Kev. Someone wants bacon and Henry wants a girlfriend. Kev and British Sausage New Number 2419626307

Kev and British Sausage New Number 3025408739 Poor Henry...he canny get a click! lol!
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 0:59

well done Vince that is you blocked
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 15:37

Adam Mint wrote:I'm in mid argument with 02 at the moment, got no feckin internet at the moment because of it thats why I'm on here infrequement at the moment, relying on Annie's, will get around to telling you about the lying bas#erds sometime...

02, Oh feck more like,,, back end of November I get a call from 02, guy says you've been with us for over ten years on a pay as you go SIM only deal why don't you go on a contract, I say I don't like the idea of being tied in to a contract, plus I don't even use up all the monthly data, texts or minutes I already get, he says your a loyal customer and we can put you on a 12 month contract at 50p more than you pay at the moment (that's £10) and on that contract we'll give you a new phone, I ask what type of phone, he says just go in to any 02 shop and pick whatever one you want,,, I say I'm interest but I'm busy at the moment can you call me back late afternoon, but leave it till the weekend...

I ain't in to fancy phones,  I've got an old Samsung, had it years, I can text and speak to people on it that's all I need, it can connect to the Internet but when I do I just get a message up saying your phone ain't got enough memory, so I'm thinking a new fancy phone for £6 extra over the year ain't to bad a deal, or I could just get it and sell it...

Weekend comes round, my phone goes, it's 02, a female this time, she says much the same as the original guy did, I question her as to what type of phone I'd be entitled to as I find it hard to believe I'm going to get a choice of anything in the shop, she says, after the qualifying period you just go in to any 02 shop and pick whatever phone you want,,, "Qualifying Period", these words were never mentioned during the original call,,, I ask her what's this qualifying period thing, she says I can only explain that once you've singed up to the contract, I say forget it, she says its six months, I again say forget it, she says if you contact us after three months we can do something, I say ok I can live with that and enter in to the contract...

Three months were up back end of January, I give it a few days then phone them, I explain to woman who answers why I'm phoning, she says we can't do anything untill April (that would be 6 months), I explain that I was not prepared to enter in to the contract based on the 6 month qualifying period and was told that something could be done if I called after three months,,, woman explains there is no such contract and only after 6 months could she change my contract,,, I ask why would I want to change my contract, I've just signed up to a new contract to get a phone,,, she says you won't get a phone on the contract your on, but after 6 months you can change to a contract where you will get a phone,,, I ask and will that contract be the same cost as this one,,, Oh, you can't expect to get a phone on a £10.50 contract, no, after the 6 months is up you can go in to a 02 shop and pick a phone and change to the appropriate contract for that phone...

So, I say to her,,, let me just get this right, me as a "loyal" customer have two of your sales team phone me and tell me a complete load of lies to get me to sign up to a contract that allows me after 6 months to sign up to another contract to get a phone,,, now tell me  why I just don't walk in to a 02 shop today and sign up to one of them contracts ??? Plus do you think if I'd been told the the above I would have signed up to the contract I was being offered???

I'm still waiting on an answer to those two questions...

I tell her I want to raise a complaint against the two staff who have told me a complete load of lies to get me to sign up to a completely useless contract,,, she says they don't have a record of who I spoke to,,, I say that's rubbish and their computer system will know exactly who I spoke to, plus I was told calls were recorded...

She says she doesn't like my attitude,,, I say I don't like being miss-sold a duff product by a pair of liars and I want the matter investigated, I'm passed on to her boss, another femail, this one is an absolute lying bullshitter, makes all the right noises but we're going nowhere, it's obvious none of them have the authority to give me what I was sold so I say want out of the contract, eventually this is agreed to... 37 minute phone call that was.........

So as I was not left without my phone and wanting to keep my number I ask to be put back on to my pay as you go deal, this was agreed to,,, it will also give me a bit time to look around to see if there is a better deal out there so I can two figure them...

So new SIM card arrives in post with a change over date of yesterday, so yesterday morning my phone has stopped working, I put in new SIM card, it still don't work,,, I leave it for a few hours, still nothing,,, I wait for it to stop raining, it don't, I could have swam to the 02 shop so I ain't in the best of moods by the time I get there,,, I'm guided to a young bullshitter, his attitude soon changed,,, he's faffing around with my phone swapping back and forward from new to old SIM card but still phones doing nothing,,, he gets on a computer, types in my number, he says this number don't exist on our system, I say well you've been charging me for the last ten years or so for it,,, we'll give you another SIM card, I ask will it be set to my number,,, No,,, forget it get this one fixed out,,, he's faffing around with it again, next thing phones going mental, text after text from 02, don't know if it was anything he done or 02 just getting round to activating new SIM card...

Now anyone know whats the best pay as you go deal around at the moment...

Kev and British Sausage New Number 16779677 Kev and British Sausage New Number 16779677 Kev and British Sausage New Number 16779677
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:54

Anyone heard of or had any experience of this one...

Kev and British Sausage New Number Image13

Deal I'm on with 02 is £10 per month for 250 minutes, 1000 texts, and 500MB data...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 18:00

no contract on this one

Giff Gaff
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 18:06

Yip was looking at that one as well but saw nothing about keeping your own number, plus that Life one gives you a lot more for slightly less money, yip it looks as if it's a monthly contract not just a case of topping up monthly, but I was on a deal like that with "3" for my internet and it was a months notice to get out of it, can live with that...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 10:57

How the feck can you run a business with no landline Kev and British Sausage New Number 1498946960 Kev and British Sausage New Number 506932706
    Then the only number you do have you denounce the company  Kev and British Sausage New Number 3025408739 why because they may owe you a few euro's WTF Kev and British Sausage New Number 2419626307
    Please get a landine Kev and British Sausage New Number 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 17:58

I do believe he has tried but there is a manana problem....... Kev and British Sausage New Number 3025408739
    I was with O2 Minty on pay as you go no contract. After visiting shop twice after it stopped working they told me my phone was fecked, tried to get me on contract then but I was having none of it. Already knew what I could get in the all singing all dancing phone malarky and I didnt want one of theirs. Mind you I aint got a fecking clue how to operate it but one day I might......  Kev and British Sausage New Number 1498946960  In the meantime I just get £10 topup about every 6 months and totally ignore all their messages to top up now and get 'free' time.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 16:20

As I said earlier I don't use up all my monthly minutes etc, but what I haven't used I lose at the end of the month and have to top up again, my mates on a pay as you go thing I think it's with Tesco, like me he ain't a big phone user, he pays about a tenner, gets slightly less minutes etc than me but what he buys lasts him untill he's used it all even if that takes him months, have looked at the Tesco deals but can't find the one he's on so I may have the Tesco bit wrong so will have to check with him cos that's the sort of deal that would suit me...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 16:24

I don't have a 'phone...costs me feck-all/month. Kev and British Sausage New Number 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 9:17

The Lone Ranger wrote:I don't have a 'phone...costs me feck-all/month. Kev and British Sausage New Number 3025408739
    you forget you pay for mine and your daughters phones Kev and British Sausage New Number 2485877773
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 10:28

Kev and British Sausage New Number 3025408739 Kev and British Sausage New Number 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 10:31

Be nice if Reg read thngs before he rants about someone else's business, I denounced becaused they have been charging me for a landline and internet and still not installed, they owe 300 euro's I have been trying to get installed for months by them but they just kept missing appointments and then charging again, reg read before you rant. They were not supposed to cut the mobile but did accidently but then said they could not re issue, they gave us a new number and are talking compo, we have new leaflets at the printers and everyone has been issued with new number as i have a full list of persons that contact by phone. Also Reg you do not need Landlines here for business here, you can run on mobiles, especially our type as on the move all the time. Most of our orders are done on the internet anyway, so next time you wanna open slate me think first, you need to jump out of your arse a bit at the moment.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 13:30

Shame you cant read. Just promoting your business for free is about your limit.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 17:43

Paul you cant read i am transferring to telephonica and I am on the move all the time so need a mobile we had a landline paid for that did not get installed and as Vince said you just used that for advertising your service.   i should have had a landline installed but did not happen and everything you advertise is only available as an add on to an already installed telephonica line. There is no internet or lanline point in our shop, it is what we tried to get installed and we will be. If howether you are also going to start slagging me off for no reason I will soon cut your free adverts. As far as waiting months is concerned they should have turned up four times and did not, they were taking the full package from the account and also charging us for calls that should have been free, so when dopey Reg says money they might owe he is barking.....up the wrong tree. It is money they have nicked. Wrong also about contracts they can do an English spoken contract over the phone that you have to listen to and agree, it os legally bindong.
    Enuff said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 14:37