Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
Topdog
innit
zdeekie
Mermaid
3rdforum
Mcqueen
Adam Mint
11 posters

Manchester Incident...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Manchester Incident... Empty Manchester Incident...

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 May 2017 - 1:08

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

Just watching this unfold on the news...

Basically a gig for kids, if it is a bomb real brave feckers...

One guy interviewed said he felt the injured he saw were mainly due to the stampede...

Ah, new news report saying deffo an explosion and possibly terrorist related...

Since the local got rid of the pool table we play our matches in the snooker centre right opposite the arena, second picture shows arena and arena car park, arena is well used, some sort of gig on at it most nights, just a week or so back my mate Gary was there seeing Iron Maiden, he don't like them, just he knows one of the guys in the band and it was a freebie, box, booze and after the gig out with some of the band in a pub in town...

But getting back to the incident, as I've typed this police saying more about it being terrorist related...

Manchester Incident... Image171
    Manchester Incident... Image170

Last edited by Adam Mint on Tue 23 May 2017 - 8:13; edited 1 time in total
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Manchester Incident... Empty Re: Manchester Incident...

Post by Mcqueen Tue 23 May 2017 - 7:00

Manchester Incident... 16779677 I was thinking they had gone quiet, everybody lowers their guard, how did he get anyway near the place ?,
     yep panic is the main problem afterwards, more exit doors maybe ?
    Easy to sit here and say this that and the other, but that lot want closing down big time,
    So if somebody wants to win this election do something positive, get out of our country, Islam my arse
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Tue 23 May 2017 - 8:10

feckin' hell! only seeing this now!! They are just kids for fucks sake
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 23 May 2017 - 8:23

I switched on the TV this morning and was shocked. This world has a lot of evil.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 23 May 2017 - 8:51

And how many high profile call centre types have stood up and said "Not in my name"
    Too scared because their own would turn on them Manchester Incident... 1498946960 Evil horrible people  Manchester Incident... 506932706
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Tue 23 May 2017 - 9:48

There is no words to say it makes me cry . RIP x
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Tue 23 May 2017 - 9:52

I am so sorry for all the innocent people involved as I was caught up in the 7/7 thing in London was on the way to the French Embassy at the time and it is not a very enjoyable experience. RIP.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Tue 23 May 2017 - 13:00

Not often I make a political or religious statement but I am going to.
    I am not religious myself but I have no qualms of anyone following a religion if they have their Faith then so beit. Please remember though that is your choice and others should not be coerced or condemned for not being of the same belief. Religion is also not a Nationality or colour so therefore comments against religious sects is not racist.
    Before I go any further I would like to point out I have had great work colleagues, friends and neighbours who are Muslim and follow Islam and I know will be appalled by the terrorist attacks made by persons claiming to do it for Islam.
    Ok, so that said Please also remember that a religion is a mere following, a sect, a group, an organisation or anything else you want to call it but so are Masons and National Front. 
    Many religions do live peacefully and most people in all religions want peace but religion has caused most wars in some form.
    Ok to sum up 
    I am not against any religion, race or peace loving people and many of every race, sect and religion are, a few though are not and often they are the leaders, same as Politicians like Tony Blair do not represent their public.
    It is now time for all of the Islamic Communities to stand hard and make public announcements naming Islamic terrorists if they can but certainly condemning them and deleting them from their faith. Most of you are good people but the world is beginning to hate you because a few extremists feel that anyone who does not do exactly what they say deserves to die, no matter how innocent. This includes eating different foods, liking Western culture, following other religions, not degrading and beating your women, not hating everyone that is not of your religion and being happy to kill them and yourself for this cause.
    How do these bombers and gunman know they are not going to kill Muslim children when they do what they have done in Manchester, Germany, Paris, Belgium and all the other places, they DON'T, they DON'T care.
    I feel that all good Muslims should now stand firm for your beliefs if you believe that this disgusting terrorism is not your faith, stand hard for your true faith PEACE. These are not your people nor are they your brothers and sisters, they are very sick animals, so are any religious or political groups that kill innocent people for a SAD cause. So are industrialists who poison many people and wildlife by dumping waste in rivers or lining their own pockets whilst paying their workers a very low wage and treating them like a dog turd in the street. 
    The world is at war with its own people due to Greed, Religion and Poverty and always has been but we live in a much more dangerous time now than anytime in History but we also live in a time where a single voice can be heard by Billions through public media. Make your voice count.
    Copy and Paste this if you are against Islamic state terrorism, World Poverty and Political wars. Thanks.
    I am, but this statement is in no way a Racist statement against any Race or Religion (which as said are not a race), it is against Barbaric killings of innocent persons, our Mothers, Fathers, children, relatives friends etc and the Trauma on millions who are dragged in to it.
    We the everyday person, Atheist, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Bhuddist, Hindu and all other to stand up and be heard to make a statement to the Politicians and Religious Leaders...........it has to stop. 
    Lets also not forget the world Police, who many have a bad word but lets face it everyday for them could easy be their last as many are in town centers, venues etc, many have to deal with the aftermath and investigation and also if they do arrest the wrong person or indeed shoot them, they are the criminal. They have a difficult job getting it right anywhere in the world as getting it wrong can be far worse and far more damaging, whichever way they get it wrong. They can get it right by arresting the right people and stopping bombings, shootings and other related crime. They can get it wrong though by missing vital information, maybe human error, maybe finance, maybe incorrect information, they can also get it very wrong by either nicking someone who is innocent or nicking someone too early.
    COPY AND PASTE AND STAND UP AGAINST HATEFUL, DISGUSTING TERRORIST ACTIVITY OF ANY FORM.
    YOU THE TERRORIST ARE A NOT WANTED ON THIS PLANET BY ANYONE, PLEASE LEAVE. DO NOT THINK ANYONE LIVING HERE IN PEACE IS YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE, YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY IN THE PEACEFUL SOCIETY, JUST LEAVE BY THE BACKDOOR OF HELL.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 May 2017 - 17:54

Can't disagree with what you say apart from "no qualms of anyone following a religeon",,, well I do, various reasons:-

It's caused nothing but trouble for centuries...

It's outdated...

It serves no purpose...

Kids brainwashed from birth...

Schools segregating kids based on religion and ramming "their" religeon in to the kids heads, then something like yesterday happend and everyone's asking why,,, feckin brainwashed that's why...

And it just ain't kids, take that girl in our quiz team, she teaches business studies, business law and economics to secondary kids so has got some marbles up there, I've known her about seven years now, when I met her she went to church on a Sunday, now it's twice on a Sunday and involved in church activates through the week, donates a percentage of her wage to the church and can hardly speak a sentence without mentioning religeon, sorry "her religion", cos she bad talks anything other than Christianity,,, brainwashed...

As a kid I was sent to Sunday school, parents weren't religious, think they just wanted me out the house Sunday morning, after a few weeks I refused to go, all us kids were just told the same bullshit stories that were obviously complete fantasy week after week, nah sack that, they ain't brainwashing me...

Now why don't we take a page out of the Russians book...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39304984
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Tue 23 May 2017 - 18:07

Cant argue with that, I know i bang on about it but just step back and listen to the crap they spout, complete and utter nonsense, I find it difficult to listen to Prime ministers and royalty because they all nip to church on a sunday, they are deluded, then along come the pc brigade, but its their faith, well their faith is poppy cock, did i read that Stephen Fry is being charged with blasphemy ? why because he dare to question it, something needs to be done,
    So i repeat i have not seen one high profile call center stand up and say not in my name ? Why because they know they will be hunted down and dealt with, i believe they are all the same, if the brown hits the fan they will turn on us that gave them everything, exterminate
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 May 2017 - 18:12

Yeah seemingly he said something on an Irish tv show a year or two back, someone complained and the cops are just getting around to investigating it...

I think, if I'm wrong it's an act of God...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 23 May 2017 - 19:04

The blasphemy law has been on the books since British rule and the charge was dropped against Stephen Fry cos they couldn't get anyone to make a statement that it offended him/her. It's going to be removed from the books in the next month or two. Some bollox reported him IN CASE anyone was offended. He felt that it was his civic duty although he , himself, wasn't offended at all. In my opinion, he should be charged with wasting police and judiciary time ( after I kick his hole from one end of the street to the other)
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 23 May 2017 - 19:04

Book of condolence opened in Dublin.
    https://lovindublin.com/dublin/book-of-condolences-to-open-in-dublin-for-victims-of-the-manchester-attack
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 23 May 2017 - 19:10

Mcqueen wrote:Cant argue with that, I know i bang on about it but just step back and listen to the crap they spout, complete and utter nonsense, I find it difficult to listen to Prime ministers and royalty because they all nip to church on a sunday, they are deluded, then along come the pc brigade, but its their faith, well their faith is poppy cock, did i read that Stephen Fry is being charged with blasphemy ? why because he dare to question it, something needs to be done,
    So i repeat i have not seen one high profile call center stand up and say not in my name ? Why because they know they will be hunted down and dealt with, i believe they are all the same, if the brown hits the fan they will turn on us that gave them everything, exterminate
    There was a lad called Mohammed on RTE News this evening condemning the attack. Isn't Trump in the Middle East?? Why doesn't he tell the Saudi's to stop sponsoring terrorists or they face sanctions??? What does he do?? Signs a contract worth 380 billion to sell arms to the Saudi's. If the west decides to bomb ISIS then they better be ready for a lot more of these attacks. Imo, either stop meddling in other countries or invade the entire Middle East  and wipe out ISIS and then be ready for more attacks on innocents all over again. Never ending circle innit.  Manchester Incident... 1498946960 Manchester Incident... 1498946960
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 23 May 2017 - 19:26

3rdforum wrote:Book of condolence opened in Dublin.
    https://lovindublin.com/dublin/book-of-condolences-to-open-in-dublin-for-victims-of-the-manchester-attack
    !st of many I would think. Another one opened in Clare.

Clare Champion
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 23 May 2017 - 19:32

3rdforum wrote:The blasphemy law has been on the books since British rule and the charge was dropped against Stephen Fry cos they couldn't get anyone to make a statement that it offended him/her. It's going to be removed from the books in the next month or two. Some bollox reported him IN CASE anyone was offended. He felt that it was his civic duty although he , himself, wasn't offended at all. In my opinion, he should be charged with wasting police and judiciary time ( after I kick his hole from one end of the street to the other)

Manchester Incident... 3025408739 Manchester Incident... 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 23 May 2017 - 19:34

Yep, the sooner the UK stops taking part in these wars in the middle East and stops bombing innocent civilians, the quicker these retaliations will stop.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 23 May 2017 - 20:26

Campbell Brodie wrote:Yep, the sooner the UK stops taking part in these wars in the middle East and stops bombing innocent civilians, the quicker these retaliations will stop.

Sorry Cam in this instance you are mistaken , the people who carry out these murders are hell bent on Islam being the only religion in the world , they tried many years ago and were defeated by force which is the only thing apart from pork chops they are afraid of, so we have a choice either wipe them out or cover the country in pork chops
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 23 May 2017 - 20:53

Union Jack flying over Cork in solidarity.

Newstalk
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 May 2017 - 22:57

Just watched an extended ten o'clock news, sickning, no not only the carnage but the sickning way presenters, politicians, police and  preachers milk it...

These feckers are known to the authorities, sort it, if they're "suspected" of being terrorists they are, no smoke without fire, they don't give they're victims a trial, so why should they get one, jail, new law, suspected of be a terriost, jail for life...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 May 2017 - 23:05

Angry as fu#k over this, bit like Dunblane, basta#ds are know to police but nothing done...

Then we get these feckers dressed up like drag queens having a field day, death, death, Ho a job...

Manchester Incident... Image114
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 24 May 2017 - 0:22

One for Dermo, recognise the sign,,, Gary was there at the quiz Monday, I didn't go Angel quiz last night (Monday) but text Gary today and asked him how he saw events as Angel is only few minuets  away from from the Arena , he says it was "bedlum", ended up walking home, Prestwitch, well out of town,,, today Annie's work landline phone was full of messages, normally her mobile, story is police shut down networks so news couldn't be spread, most info I got last night was from America and Manchester Evening News site, BBC were half a hour or ro behind...

Manchester Incident... Image173
    Manchester Incident... Image173

If I'd been there tonight I'd have put a glass through it, WHOSE. PRAYER, who's feckin prayer  suffer the little children, Cu#ts, absolute Cu#nts...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 24 May 2017 - 0:38

Next person who mentions religion to me better stand well back...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 24 May 2017 - 7:25

Manchester Incident... 3025408739 Manchester Incident... 506932706 So now dibble thinks them kents are stupid and will do another anytime soon, No they wait until we lower our guard then bam again, lets get more helicopters and somebody go get Desmond Tutu from York, well he wont be on the train will he, who pays these people  Manchester Incident... 1498946960 what i need is a factory churning out high vis jackets, feck me ridgid
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Wed 24 May 2017 - 8:41

no easy and SAFE solution. I'd stop interfering in ME and let them fight it out themselves. Sunnis and Sheites hate each other so let them go at it. Set up refugee towns OVER THERE patrolled by UN forces for the innocents who want to flee the fighting. But I'll bet my last tuppence that USA and Russia in particular won't allow that to happen. Both of them are being bankrolled by different ME countries. they wont want the flow of money and oil turned off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 2:46