Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
Topdog
innit
zdeekie
Mermaid
3rdforum
Mcqueen
Adam Mint
11 posters

Manchester Incident...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Manchester Incident... - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester Incident...

Post by Adam Mint Wed 24 May 2017 - 18:45

Referring back to original post, I showed a picture of the snooker club where we play our home matches, we were due to play there tonight but matches were cancelled due to the Manchestet United cup final tonight, pubs/club we play in are gonna be hammered... I was speaking to one of my mates who also plays for a pool team in the league, he actually lives in the apartments across the road from the snooker club, he says police had shut the club, why, ok I can understand on the night because of the mayhem going on around the area, but yesterday and most of today also, why, club must be about half a mile away from the scene of the incident, the incident happend right on the opposite side of the arena, I actually question whether it was in the arena or Victoria Station, the reason I say this is because on the night of the incident a spokesman for the arena said the explosion did not happen in the arena, the arena is partly built over Victoria Station, there are several sets of staircases lead up From the platforms to a mezzanine area where people queue to get in to the stadium, my understanding is this is where the incident happend, but where I'm coming to is why do plod disrupt everyone when there is no need, umpteen major roads and business closed for no reason, yes on the night of the incident they had no option, but until this afternoon ??? they were nowhere near the scene of the incident... Plus the police helicopter hovering above the arena all yesterday morning, what were they gonna do chace the bomber!!! Plod would have known exactly what happend within minutes, CCTV, eye witness etc,,, no need for the additional unnecessary disruption...

You can just see corner of snooker club top right of picture, well away from area of incident...

Manchester Incident... - Page 2 Image175
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 24 May 2017 - 18:59

I really don´t like the woman but when Katie Hopkins said she was sick of hearing 'the eunuch politicians peddling their narrative that we will carry on as normal, that we stand united. I had to agree with her.

I just wish with all the info they gather on people they would actually do something about these low-lifes. Why should people carry on as normal, their families and their lives have been totally ruined.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 24 May 2017 - 19:15

Something major wants doing for sure, this will all die down in a few days and back to normal until the next time, on and on and on, round the low lifes up and drop them off somewhere and dont let them back in, the police aways say they were known to the police WTF, this latest guys father is a big cheese jihadist abroad,oh well thats ok then, feck me Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Wed 24 May 2017 - 19:17

When people speak like that they should be taken into the mortuary where the victims lie and let them see the results of a bombing like this one ,I can assure anyone that if they witnessed bomb blast injuries they would never carry on as normal again
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 24 May 2017 - 22:41

Strange one this, initially both are reported lost then it's discovered ones in a real bad way in hospital, but still no trace of the other...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-40018589
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 24 May 2017 - 22:55

Gypsy wrote:I really don´t like the woman but when Katie Hopkins said she was sick of hearing 'the eunuch politicians peddling their narrative that we will carry on as normal, that we stand united. I had to agree with her.

I just wish with all the info they gather on people they would actually do something about these low-lifes.  Why should people carry on as normal, their families and their lives have been totally ruined.

Yes, same shit comes out every time, from my post 20 on this thread...

"Just watched an extended ten o'clock news, sickning, no not only the carnage but the sickning way presenters, politicians, police and  preachers milk it"
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 25 May 2017 - 0:08

I was listening to a lecturer in international security or something from Birmingham. She said that there are 1000's of people "known" to police. They can't watch them all, all of the time. They are especially worried because the ones that tend to carry out these atrocities have been radicalized very rapidly by older lunatics too experienced and canny to do it themselves. This short turnaround means that it is extremely difficult to pick out the ones who are going to attack. fact, she said , that it was only the excellent intelligence gathering by UK security Services, that prevents far more of these things. Apparently, security forces stop about 6 per year but because the arseholes aren't "successful " , nobody realises just how often these things occur
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 0:57

I listened to or read they are watching 6000, this bas#ard wasn't on the list,,, said it in another post change the law "If your a terriost suspect, life in jail",,, why spend money watching them until they do something, spend it locking them up or getting rid.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 2:02

Just watched this on BBC news but like I said in original post it's coming from Anerica,,,as I said in post 26 incident was not in Arena, was in a sort of public area between station and arena, hence anyone could be there,,, first picture dead centre there is a diamond shaped roof window, second picture Is a image of area with roof removed, THIS IS A MOCK UP PICTURE, but this is where people queue to get in or meet people cos it's a public area...

Girl singing, who I'd never heard of has cancelled two London events, if I'd been her I'd have done them and gave money from them and Manchester event to some cause for the victums, think Take Twat were ment to play arena this weekend, canceled, could be cops have said that, don't know, but one entrance to Arena don't shut it...

Angry, I cried over Dunblane, been very close here, been so close, sort it, we need strong leaders (politicians) not mouth pieces, at least Maggie had balls, I don't want a war, just common sense, Europe cannot take in every refugee, we need to go in hard and sort these cun#s out, sick of it, plod knows who they are but our great justice system says we can't do feck al about it,,, sort it...............
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 May 2017 - 8:12

Remember stop and search in London, everybody knows its the well burnt type that are doing the stabbings, go on utube, well outcry because they were being victimised so that got stopped pronto, now its out of control, people stabbed everyday and it dont make the news, unless its another well burnt like Stephen wotsit, shocking state of affairs, I think it is called profiling meaning you look like a call centre that has holidays in Lybia, well feck off back there and dont come back,
    like i said this will all go quiet again until the next time,
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 11:09

Adam Mint wrote:Just watched this on BBC news but like I said in original post it's coming from Anerica,,,as I said in post 26 incident was not in Arena, was in a sort of public area between station and arena, hence anyone could be there,,, first picture dead centre there is a diamond shaped roof window, second picture Is a image of area with roof removed, THIS IS A MOCK UP PICTURE, but this is where people queue to get in or meet people cos it's a public area...

Girl singing, who I'd never heard of has cancelled two London events, if I'd been her I'd have done them and gave money from them and Manchester event to some cause for the victums, think Take Twat were ment to play arena this weekend, canceled, could be cops have said that, don't know, but one entrance to Arena don't shut it...

Angry, I cried over Dunblane, been very close here, been so close, sort it, we need strong leaders (politicians) not mouth pieces, at least Maggie had balls, I don't want a war, just common sense, Europe cannot take in every refugee, we need to go in hard and sort these cun#s out, sick of it, plod knows who they are but our great justice system says we can't do feck al about it,,, sort it...............

Ah, just noticed pictures didn't load...

Manchester Incident... - Page 2 Image177
    Manchester Incident... - Page 2 Image178
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 11:43

Adam Mint wrote:Strange one this, initially both are reported lost then it's discovered ones in a real bad way in hospital, but still no trace of the other...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-40018589

Just read this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-40027796
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 15:00

Article from Manchester Evening Newes site, all a bit strange...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/firefighters-infuriated-after-were-stopped-13087703
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 16:12

What we ment to do love the bas#ards...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-manchester-40048792/manchester-attacks-don-t-look-back-in-anger-sung-at-vigil

Manchester Incident... - Page 2 Image183
    Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 16:57

Good to see the police/courts are cracking down on terrorism...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-40045615

Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 25 May 2017 - 17:25

Adam Mint wrote:Good to see the police/courts are cracking down on terrorism...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-40045615

She's a complete looney... Manchester Incident... - Page 2 1498946960
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 25 May 2017 - 17:33

That's what I thought, institution material not prison...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 25 May 2017 - 17:46

Yeah, a mental hospital before prison I would have thought...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 25 May 2017 - 18:21

Heard today that the Muslim community reported the wanker 3 times to the anti terrorist branch. AND, he's not long back from Libya. Looks like somebody dropped the ball big time ( My font has gone red and I don't have any smileys )
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 25 May 2017 - 18:33

Hell and Hate

Does Islam tell Muslims to love or hate those outside the faith? 

There is no place in the Quran where Muhammad tells Muslims to love people of other religions. By contrast there are at least three dozen verses that tell believers to fight against non-Muslims, and about 500 that speak of their place in Hell. They are from each period in Muhammad's life, scattered across 87 of the Quran's 114 chapters. 

To put this in perspective, nearly one out of twelve verses in the Quran implies that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he will torment them for eternity in horrible ways. The Suras that make reference to this comprise about 95% of the Quran's total volume. If Allah creates infidels merely to fuel the fires of Hell, then there is little reason for Muslims to believe that such lives are of any worth in this world either.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 26 May 2017 - 0:10

Just home from Thursday quiz (oh we won by one point), you can see Victoeis Station from it, walking home I pass the Travelodge you were in a year or so back Dermo, they have security on the door,,, and about every third side street there's a cop van full of them,,, horse door etc,,, don't sit in your vans waiting for it to happen, do something about it,,, you know who the feckers are...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 26 May 2017 - 0:11

Topdog wrote:

Hell and Hate

There is no place in the Quran where Muhammad tells Muslims to love people of other religions. By contrast there are at least three dozen verses that tell believers to fight against non-Muslims, and about 500 that speak of their place in Hell. They are from each period in Muhammad's life, scattered across 87 of the Quran's 114 chapters. 

To put this in perspective, nearly one out of twelve verses in the Quran implies that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he will torment them for eternity in horrible ways. The Suras that make reference to this comprise about 95% of the Quran's total volume. If Allah creates infidels merely to fuel the fires of Hell, then there is little reason for Muslims to believe that such lives are of any worth in this world either.

Yip, brainwashed, same as all them religious fools...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 26 May 2017 - 12:19

Gypsy wrote:I really don´t like the woman but when Katie Hopkins said she was sick of hearing 'the eunuch politicians peddling their narrative that we will carry on as normal, that we stand united. I had to agree with her.

I just wish with all the info they gather on people they would actually do something about these low-lifes.  Why should people carry on as normal, their families and their lives have been totally ruined.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40057165
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 26 May 2017 - 13:02

As I said I don't ordinarily like the woman, but I do like  James O'Brien who is mentioned in the article,  and his thoughts on the upcoming election
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 26 May 2017 - 21:33

Adam Mint wrote:
    Topdog wrote:

Hell and Hate

Yip, brainwashed, same as all them religious fools...
    First commandment. I am the lord your god, you shall not have false gods before me. feck all difference between that and islam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 5:34