Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Freddie falls on his feet.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Freddie falls on his feet. Empty Freddie falls on his feet.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 23 May 2019 - 3:15

Following his motorbike accident in 2014 he is now officially disabled and has blagged himself a housing association bungalow in Bottisham near Cambridge. Only one bed but quite big with rear garden for Patch the dog and Vincent!!! the snake. I'm really quite jealous, no stairs and 100 yards to a social club which I bet sells a mean pint at a mean price! Being Council type property it comes totally bare so we have been busy on ebay sourcing everything from cookers, curtains, carpets and beds etc. As we were moving him in we noticed the bungalow next door was for sale with William H Brown Newmarket so we speculated how much. Jack said 60k but I said no, its near Cambridge make it 160k. We were both wrong....... Offers in excess of 200k. Jeez. The rents £400 a month but I think thats covered by his benefits. Yep, think he has fell on his feet then!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Freddie falls on his feet. Empty Re: Freddie falls on his feet.

Post by Mcqueen Thu 23 May 2019 - 7:32

Well done Freddie, now you want a Micra with a park where you like badge Freddie falls on his feet. 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 30 May 2019 - 0:31

Due to his exotic smoking habits a Micra would be most welcome I'm sure but hes banned from driving. Silly boy. I did warn him kids are an easy target for plod.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 30 May 2019 - 7:09

Freddie falls on his feet. 1498946960  been there when i was 18 Freddie falls on his feet. 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 1:33

Think I was about 45 when I got caught. Grassed up by a dole scrounger, the cops were round the corner waiting. Saw the twat in doctors surgery about a year ago with oxygen machine in tow, made me grin. Freddie falls on his feet. 294053457 Karma innit. Hes younger than me too, or was.......  Didnt stop me driving though, got myself a 2CV to look incognito. Worked a treat!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 5:24