Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+6
Mermaid
Topdog
cunningham
Campbell Brodie
Mcqueen
Gypsy
10 posters

I'm coming out - so you better get this party started

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

I'm coming out - so you better get this party started Empty I'm coming out - so you better get this party started

Post by Gypsy Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:22

Traveller Man has moved on to places new so I am taking his place, hope you will be as nice to me as you have been to him.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

I'm coming out - so you better get this party started Empty Re: I'm coming out - so you better get this party started

Post by Mcqueen Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:24

Blimey, what you coming out as ?, should we be scared,
    I can put you in touch with mary if its trouble,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

I'm coming out - so you better get this party started Empty Re: I'm coming out - so you better get this party started

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:25

Gypsy wrote:Traveller Man has moved on to places new so I am taking his place, hope you will be as nice to me as you have been to him.

Ooooh! Sexy avatar gypsy! Welcome aboard!I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 4
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:26

Gypsy wrote:Traveller Man has moved on to places new so I am taking his place, hope you will be as nice to me as you have been to him.

not a cat in hells chance. is that you mum? I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:49

cunningham wrote:
    not a cat in hells chance. is that you mum? I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 3025408739

I'm only your mum if you are under 12 years old or I had you when I was prepubescent - both false so I think the answer is NO :Not me Guv:
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:53

Gypsy wrote:

I'm only your mum if you are under 12 years old or I had you when I was prepubescent - both false so I think the answer is NO :Not me Guv:
    i am 11 and some months I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:55

cunningham wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:
    cunningham wrote:

i am 11 and some months I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 3025408739
    You could be close though HT, it seems like Linda's behaviour pattern to me, or even Oneleg.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 22:58

I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 426031496 Fishing, you will scare them away
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 23:01

underdog wrote: I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 426031496 Fishing, you will scare them away
    impossible I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 23:41

Thanks Gypsy I thought I was the only girl on here. I was hiding as I would have been the only female when I joined. I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 2 So I thought I would Join you and come out.
    I am looking forward to having a great time on here and be myself :Happy:
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 23:56

Mermaid wrote:Thanks Gypsy I thought I was the only girl on here. I was hiding as I would have been the only female when I joined. I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 2 So I thought I would Join you and come out.
    I am looking forward to having a great time on here and be myself :Happy:

Girl Power :Happy: Let's start recruiting
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 0:09

Gypsy wrote:

Girl Power :Happy: Let's start recruiting

:Happy: I will ask around and see what I can do.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 9:14

Welcome all you lovely ladies, we do hope you enjoy it, post away and lets really get this party started.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 9:54

All these new identities appearing! It's like a big guessing game innit. 🐰
    Sunshine
    Sunshine

Female Posts : 9

Post by Sunshine Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 15:28

I'm a girl too,
    I was thinking its all a bit blokey here but things are looking up lol Hi
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 15:54

Don't worry Sunshine, we will sort them out lol!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 16:04

You should concentrate on those big ones, sometimes they are very naughty boys.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 16:06

They all look like dogs to me I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 506932706
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 16:12

Dont get bitchy now.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 16:16

Glad to see the girls joining, it gives the forum a more balanced feel. Welcome ladies! :Drink:
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 16:17

Perfectspecimen wrote:Dont get bitchy now.

I'm not called Cruella for nothing :Happy:
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:03

Cruella de Vil wrote:

I'm not called Cruella for nothing :Happy:
    More like Cruella De Vino
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 18:21

Cruella de Vil wrote:They all look like dogs to me I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 506932706
    pot calling the kettle I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:35

The Lone Ranger wrote:Glad to see the girls joining, it gives the forum a more balanced feel. Welcome ladies! :Drink:

us girls are going to out number you boys wait and see. I'm coming out - so you better get this party started 3417148095
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

I'm coming out - so you better get this party started Empty I'm coming out - so you better get this party started

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:36

I like that smillie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 2:54