Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Gypsy
Topdog
Perfectspecimen
3rdforum
8 posters

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image Empty Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image

Post by 3rdforum Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 20:48

Here is a story from one of our Sunday newspapers. This is a very telling extract

But Travellers, like any other minority -- including Muslim enthusiasts for
    Sharia law and Jehovah's Witnesses -- need to sign up to basic enlightened
    values when it comes to living in western democracies. Freedoms and human
    rights have been hard won and are worth defending for everyone.

Full Story Here
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image Empty Re: Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 20:51

Hmmmmmm, not welcome most places. Must be our fault then......WTF?
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image Empty Re: Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 20:58

EXTREME BREAK OFF GROUPS (hang on a sec, that rings a bell) should be handled with caution and if they are of any single cause that is anti the society they live in wipe them out. Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 2839888827
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:08

So that is what you lot are an extreme break out group, hence you are banned from everywhere - makes sense now 🤣

Did anyone see all those caravans parked in Los Cris today. Hundreds of them there were also people in tents on the stoney beach by Iceland - they were making those stone sculptures, you know the sort of thing Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfOiCb5WujblGuz6CHUe9GXBz4Qpw4jG07vheKXj8tLcKGgJe7MqgmRuy9zg lounging around on broken sun loungers and playing guitars.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:19

How Paloma beach gets a good right up i'l never know, All them outside cafes they call restaraunts, And that footpath thats covered in dog mess, Yuk, Didnt somebody call it a ghetto ? You would think the arona gran would ask for it to be cleaned up, Must be down market for all the travellers to set up camp there, Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 1498946960
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:22

Gypsy wrote:So that is what you lot are an extreme break out group, hence you are banned from everywhere - makes sense now Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3077217049

Did anyone see all those caravans parked in Los Cris today. Hundreds of them there were also people in tents on the stoney beach by Iceland - they were making those stone sculptures, you know the sort of thing Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfOiCb5WujblGuz6CHUe9GXBz4Qpw4jG07vheKXj8tLcKGgJe7MqgmRuy9zg lounging around on broken sun loungers and playing guitars.
    them buggers in the tents have only turned up recently,maybe for the carnival. them camper vans are there all winter,strange that eh? especialy when there are no camping signs Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:22

Gypsy wrote:So that is what you lot are an extreme break out group, hence you are banned from everywhere - makes sense now 🤣

Think some one once said they were on their way Gypsy, about July last year Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3025408739 Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3025408739
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:27

Mcqueen wrote:How Paloma beach gets a good right up i'l never know, All them outside cafes they call restaraunts, And that footpath thats covered in dog mess, Yuk, Didnt somebody call it a ghetto ? You would think the arona gran would ask for it to be cleaned up, Must be down market for all the travellers to set up camp there, Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 1498946960
    Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3711883763 evening reg. Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 288300686
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:28

I have eaten in one of the 'restaurants' once. THE SURREY ARMS It was OK, but I must admit that while Nancy Spain (further along from Paloma Beach and the Arona Gran is lovely, I am not tempted by Desperate Dans, Mr Eds, Big Bens or all those others that sell a ton of food for a couple of Euros. They all look a bit 'ghettoish' and many of the customers look like travellers or maybe it is just the beer bellies and tattoos - thats just the women.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:31

Kevin it was said he was coming 🤣 One of the best threads on there whilst I was a member. Nowt wrong with the Germans/Dutch/Spanish camper vans there. They cause very little trouble and probably cause no mess. Pension age hippies most of em I suspect, with a dollar or two on hip........
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:35

For personal wind up one of the best I saw (backwards) on TA, the bloke with learning difficulties.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:38

cunningham wrote:
    Mcqueen wrote:How Paloma beach gets a good right up i'l never know, All them outside cafes they call restaraunts, And that footpath thats covered in dog mess, Yuk, Didnt somebody call it a ghetto ? You would think the arona gran would ask for it to be cleaned up, Must be down market for all the travellers to set up camp there, Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 1498946960
    Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3711883763 evening reg. Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 288300686
    Hi Howard, Weather was crap when i was kicked out, And had to stay at the Dacill, That was february too,
    Unlucky mate
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:39

Perfectspecimen wrote:Kevin it was said he was coming Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3077217049 One of the best threads on there whilst I was a member. Nowt wrong with the Germans/Dutch/Spanish camper vans there. They cause very little trouble and probably cause no mess. Pension age hippies most of em I suspect, with a dollar or two on hip........
    wrong vince, they are a fecking nuisance,i stayed on that side of costamar three years since, bloody nightmare mate, never again.cars turning up drug dealing all hours of night. barking bloody dogs.Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3707059870 you wouldnt want then in your back yard.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:48

Topdog wrote:For personal wind up one of the best I saw (backwards) on TA, the bloke with learning difficulties.

How come I missed all of these threads. I still don't know why any of you were banned from any of the other forums.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:51

Topdog wrote:For personal wind up one of the best I saw (backwards) on TA, the bloke with learning difficulties.
    was that the van man?Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:56

I was a traveller on one as to spark a thread with some life, then came the slaughter mob with no sense of humour, you must remember it. It was merely a laugh and to get people posting but something we are missing turned up, a :hang: mob.
    It was funnier than I could have ever thought because some of the people on here and others that are still in other places or long gone got involved, but in a great way. Just a few that were from a Matt Helm film popped up.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 21:58

You remember it H, great banter from an unsuspecting crowd, no one knew who he was, still not sure of his difficulties and his Mum got involved.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:01

3rdforum wrote:

How come I missed all of these threads. I still don't know why any of you were banned from any of the other forums.
    Well i cant understand why i was banned, It came as a complete shock Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 871748619
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:05

feck off
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:06

Topdog wrote:feck off

Yes it was something like that Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3025408739 , The filters was faulty,
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:09

Mcqueen wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:

Well i cant understand why i was banned, It came as a complete shock Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 871748619
    Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3095951175 me to reg.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:11

Topdog wrote:You remember it H, great banter from an unsuspecting crowd, no one knew who he was, still not sure of his difficulties and his Mum got involved.
    the best wind up ever, fell for it hook line and sinker.Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:12

Yep, Howard knows who caused the trouble. Dont think the drug dealers and pension age campers have much in common or can be blamed for each others presence H. As to the bannings, we are all legends. Or was that leg ends.... 🤣 Happy camper I am now, Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3417148095
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:15

I think they should start sending out pm's to the ones that havent posted much, Sounds a bit desperado, But it might save it, You see you cant just have the people on it that fit in with what you think, The whole world is different, You just got to go with the flow, I still dont know why they picked on me,
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:16

Perfectspecimen wrote:Yep, Howard knows who caused the trouble. Dont think the drug dealers and pension age campers have much in common or can be blamed for each others presence H. As to the bannings, we are all legends. Or was that leg ends.... Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3077217049 Happy camper I am now, Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3417148095
    mmmmm well go and park up next to TRG.Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3293466159 Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image 3417148095

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 6:46