Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Gypsy
Topdog
Perfectspecimen
3rdforum
8 posters

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 Empty Re: Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:17

cunningham wrote:
    Topdog wrote:You remember it H, great banter from an unsuspecting crowd, no one knew who he was, still not sure of his difficulties and his Mum got involved.
    the best wind up ever, fell for it hook line and sinker.Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 3025408739
    I think if I remember right someone on here emailed me to tell me to have a look. I was at work and the guys could see me laughing, what a way to treat a person with a learning problem, but he had the measure of them and it really upset them. Obviously had a bit of help from MUM.
    One really nice bloke tried t stick up for him, but he "didn't have a leg to stand on"......sorry mate, couldn't help it x.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 Empty Re: Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:19

Mcqueen wrote:I think they should start sending out pm's to the ones that havent posted much, Sounds a bit desperado, But it might save it, You see you cant just have the people on it that fit in with what you think, The whole world is different, You just got to go with the flow, I still dont know why they picked on me,
    I don't know why we HAVEN'T.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:40

Think I might know who the 'victim' is Kev, although I cant remember the thread. The thing is the whole world is made up of different types, different intelligence levels, different sizes, I wont upset Reg here.......And different senses of humour, Germans welcome here of course, and half are friggin women......Que Cru...
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:45

YES, and with no offence to any other forum, as we are all different too. Fact for me and I am sure all of us here, we never were out to offend anyone..........no hidden agenda, just a bit of fun.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:47

Speak for yourself, I loved winding their arses right up, Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 1293740352
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:49

Fun Fun Fun....there is a song there......
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:52

Yeah it was great, but as on here never to offend. I remember my first PM from you Reg, it said something like "Kev don't let them wind you up", Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 2839888827
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:56

You have changed your avatar again Mary. What are you now, a polar bear in a coal mine?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 22:58

No Wifey was scaring Reg.............don't ask why, I didn't.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 23:05

Freaked me out too to be honest, cant be rude to a lady like........Are you over your illness now? I have been laid out a bit over the last week with just a bit of manflu, but better-ish now. Nose nearly dried up...
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 9:30

Seem to be matey, I have had a whole pack of Biscuits, 2 bowls of soup and 5 slices of toast to eat since Thursday breakfast, which for me is one morning's food normally. I won't know until I stick some proteins in, need to build up now.
    Man flu, yuk, worse than giving birth........... :sulk2: :Not me Guv: Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 1498946960
    scottishshiv
    scottishshiv

England Posts : 123

Post by scottishshiv Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 22:26

Topdog wrote:Seem to be matey, I have had a whole pack of Biscuits, 2 bowls of soup and 5 slices of toast to eat since Thursday breakfast, which for me is one morning's food normally. I won't know until I stick some proteins in, need to build up now.
    Man flu, yuk, worse than giving birth........... :sulk2: :Not me Guv: Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 1498946960

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 3025408739 Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 3025408739 have you ever pushed a baby out...man flu aint nothing like giving birth. get well soon
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 22:43

I eat loads normally so push bigger things out than babies, you ask for that Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 3025408739 Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 3025408739
    scottishshiv
    scottishshiv

England Posts : 123

Post by scottishshiv Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 0:03

Topdog wrote:I eat loads normally so push bigger things out than babies, you ask for that Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 3025408739 Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 3025408739
    You must eat loads if you deposited a nine pounder....descending into depravity i'm off xx
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 9:43

Travellers are largely to blame for their own negative image - Page 2 426031496

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 8:55