Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Mcqueen
CaribeCelt
Topdog
Gypsy
8 posters

Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF Empty Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF

Post by Gypsy Sun 13 May 2012 - 11:15

TD made the following statement on another thread, which got me thinking

Topdog wrote:Never turn private profits into public profits though. Halve the top 10% of bank earners wages, across the board, throughout the world and all banks would be sorted. Same with footballers, clubs debt sorted, cheaper tickets, more supporters, higher profits. Start Capping

We should start our own political party. If Kilroy Silk can do it the TFoF can! weather

We need a wealthy backer (McQueen), we need someone to write our manifesto and lay out our philosophy.

We need a catchy name - nothing 'Moderate' as we are all a bit to one side of left or one side of right.

Then we need jobs for the 'officials'. I think some are obvious but what do others think?

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF Empty Re: Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF

Post by Topdog Sun 13 May 2012 - 11:43

New sticky then.

Piss take and laughter party

Legitimate Lurkers Party

Howards Way

Feck off Bankers Party

I give up
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF Empty Re: Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF

Post by CaribeCelt Sun 13 May 2012 - 13:44

- Tenerife Forum of Free Speech Party -
    Upholding the right of the poster to offensive & obscene posts
    "You Can't say that"
    "YES WE CAN"

Article 1 of Manifesto: Within five minutes of coming to power the quick and swift repatriation of lurkers who contribute nothing to the land of fun.
    Those who persist to act as fifth columnists will be dealt with severely and without mercy.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 13 May 2012 - 14:07

Does that mean Howard is Chief whip. Reg is obviously Chancellor or health minister.

Jimbo in charge of Housing and me obviously the Children's minister.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 13 May 2012 - 14:58

I'll take a temporary post as I have hurt my knee so will head up Ministry of Funny Walks. Once it is on the mend I will resign for something more lucrative (can claim lots of expenses)

Cru can be Foreign Minister (anyone any idea when she is back?)

Adam can be Minister of State (drunk or sober he is always in a state)
    Mermaid for Secretary of State for the Home Department and Minister for Women and Equality
    LR Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 13 May 2012 - 15:04

Of thought of Cru has Home OfficeParty Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 3707059870 Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sun 13 May 2012 - 17:31

I dont like the sound of it Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 2472758156 Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 1498946960
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 14:01

sounds good to me.i have allways been the whipping boy.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 14 May 2012 - 15:42

As the resident rebel here, I'd nationalise the Irish Times and sell beer and drinks to TFoF members at cost. That,s my pre election pledge. Only a matter of time before I'd take power with a promise like that
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 14 May 2012 - 15:59

3rdforum wrote:As the resident rebel here, I'd nationalise the Irish Times and sell beer and drinks to TFoF members at cost. That,s my pre election pledge. Only a matter of time before I'd take power with a promise like that
    Charge us Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 2485877773 Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 2485877773 Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 2485877773 Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 2485877773 Back Bencher
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 14 May 2012 - 16:53

For the non-drinkers amongst us can we have chocolate at cost??
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 14 May 2012 - 16:58

Gypsy wrote:For the non-drinkers amongst us can we have chocolate at cost??

My chocolate I bought yesterday comes from here...Sao Tome
    (Well, the cocoa beans do anyway) Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 1293356558
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 14 May 2012 - 18:30

I’d start a hands on working party to look in to the overpricing of alcohol and restrictive outdated opening time laws...

May have to get Ken on my team as he’s looking for a job, don’t really like the man but find him amusing and like the fact he has his bottle of Scotch on the table not pissy designer water at meetings.

Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 577704309
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 18:34

Gypsy wrote:TD made the following statement on another thread, which got me thinking

Topdog wrote:Never turn private profits into public profits though. Halve the top 10% of bank earners wages, across the board, throughout the world and all banks would be sorted. Same with footballers, clubs debt sorted, cheaper tickets, more supporters, higher profits. Start Capping

We should start our own political party. If Kilroy Silk can do it the TFoF can! Party Political Broadcast on behalf of TFoF 4226408756

We need a wealthy backer (McQueen), we need someone to write our manifesto and lay out our philosophy.

We need a catchy name - nothing 'Moderate' as we are all a bit to one side of left or one side of right.

Then we need jobs for the 'officials'. I think some are obvious but what do others think?

i remember robert mum he was the m.p. for ormskirk the first bloke i ever voted for at 18.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:22

Party of Mischievous Tossers or PMT for short
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 14 May 2012 - 19:27

3rdforum wrote:Party of Mischievous Tossers or PMT for short
    its good, but its not correct.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 12:26