Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Adam Mint
3rdforum
6 posters

Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening Empty Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening

Post by 3rdforum Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 21:23

Heard this during the week. Very poignant

Youtube
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening Empty Re: Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening

Post by Adam Mint Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 21:54

Said it quite recently on the foum, and with no disrespect to those families involved, I recall seeing the news at the time of the event, can only recall thinking one thing, football supporters crushing other football supporters, don't recall seeing any cops crushing them, think they were trying tto stop it, would seem they didnt get it right, but don't think they ment in anyway to escalate the problem, hindsights a great thing...

Getting a bit sick of it comming up again and again...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening Empty Re: Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening

Post by 3rdforum Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 21:56

I remember seeing it on the tele. I just thought is was another football riot. Knew a guy who was an avid Liverpool supporter. He was there that day. Never watched a football match since.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 16:15

I think I've only ever been to 2 football matches...couldn't see feck-all 'cos it was all stands then!  Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening 3025408739 
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 13:46

Great fu#king witness you'd be then...

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 17:23

I could only see hundreds of shoulder blades your honour... Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening 3025408739 
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 16:08

leeds - chelsea 1970 FA CUP final .... jumpers for goal posts ... marvelous
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:50

Well it looks as if they've got their scapegoat...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a copy of what I said in post three on this thread and I still stand by it...

Said it quite recently on the forum, and with no disrespect to those families involved, I recall seeing the news at the time of the event, can only recall thinking one thing, football supporters crushing other football supporters, don't recall seeing any cops crushing them, think they were trying to stop it, would seem they didn't get it right, but don't think they meant in anyway to escalate the problem, hindsight's a great thing...
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:59

Think you're on your own again Minty.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:07

Don't mean I'm wrong...

What if the guy had said no to opening the gate in question and people had died in the crush there...
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:26

IF?????
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 17 Mar 2015 - 16:33

The first line of If...

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 16:58

Adam Mint wrote:Said it quite recently on the foum, and with no disrespect to those families involved, I recall seeing the news at the time of the event, can only recall thinking one thing, football supporters crushing other football supporters, don't recall seeing any cops crushing them, think they were trying tto stop it, would seem they didnt get it right, but don't think they ment in anyway to escalate the problem, hindsights a great thing...

Getting a bit sick of it comming up again and again...
    yes i agree what about those jews ,bet they brought their own tickets to get into those gas chambers ... 
    and that ISIS lot what wrong with putting children into the ground alive ,teach em to be different
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 17:34

Hillsborough Disaster - Peter Jones Broadcast later that evening 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 21:32

Mermaid away again?????????
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 21:36

Tongue in cheek, no??
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 11 Apr 2015 - 22:04

Must be getting soft then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 3 May 2024 - 1:25