Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Topdog
Perfectspecimen
Campbell Brodie
7 posters

Which National Radio do You Listen to?

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Which National Radio  do You Listen to? Empty Which National Radio do You Listen to?

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 20:45

As per the title. See if we get a generation gap thingy here. Only NATIONAL radio please, not local. (Except for ex-pats in Tenerife, you can tell us which local station you listen to).

Mine is BBC Radio2. (predictable eh?) Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Which National Radio  do You Listen to? Empty Re: Which National Radio do You Listen to?

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 20:55

Same here. Only in the car though. Or Lincs fm.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Which National Radio  do You Listen to? Empty Re: Which National Radio do You Listen to?

Post by Topdog Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 22:30

How can peeps not listen to Rad2 these days, superb right through and so varied.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 22:37

Topdog wrote:How can peeps not listen to Rad2 these days, superb right through and so varied.
    I don't like Vanessa Feltz before Chris Evans and some of them nutters on the Jeremy Vine show get on my nerves! Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 22:39

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    I don't like Vanessa Feltz before Chris Evans and some of them nutters on the Jeremy Vine show get on my nerves! Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 1498946960
    apologies never Listen to Gastric Phelps, nutters on Vine are dealt with well for me. Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 2501716212
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:11

Bump....
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:41

Never listen to radio here, always have CDs or the laptop playing music though. In the UK, Radio 2 but just in the car going to and from work. That was in the days of Wake up with Wogan - hilarious.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:42

Gypsy wrote:Never listen to radio here, always have CDs or the laptop playing music though. In the UK, Radio 2 but just in the car going to and from work. That was in the days of Wake up with Wogan - hilarious.

Janet and John.... Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 3025408739
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 16:50

I have internet radio so listen to that all the time, loads of stations to choose from all over the world and lots with no adverts (bliss)

Are you reading Janet and John Cam? Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 2761542443
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:14

Cruella de Vil wrote:I have internet radio so listen to that all the time, loads of stations to choose from all over the world and lots with no adverts (bliss)

Are you reading Janet and John Cam? Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 2761542443

Haha! Did you never hear Terry Wogan's famous Janet and John stories? Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 3318427985
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:44

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Haha! Did you never hear Terry Wogan's famous Janet and John stories? Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 3318427985

They are very funny.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 17:47

Yes I hated getting to the traffic lights and them being red because I would be creased up laughing and other drivers used to think I was mad.

Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:12

Gypsy wrote:Yes I hated getting to the traffic lights and them being red because I would be creased up laughing and other drivers used to think I was mad.

Not wrong there then, lucky they all knew you. Which National Radio  do You Listen to? 3025408739
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Post by Mischief Maker Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:52

radio 1 for me although i have listened to radio 2 on occasion and have enjoyed what i've heard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 11:23