Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

TELEFONICA Adsl home station

Anonymous

TELEFONICA Adsl home station Empty TELEFONICA Adsl home station

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 13:39

I have just have installed the latest router (home station) from movistar .i was so impressed by a recent install that i did which had four pc/laptops running wi-FI thru a house with no problems that i got home and found that some silly billy had left my old router in the drive and i ran over it ....

after the home station was installed i found not only was it faster to connect to the internet but i was getting about 1mb on my speed tests then before

also it has a USB port so you can connect your printer to it and then anyone on your home network (ethernet or wi´fi) canj print direct to it
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

TELEFONICA Adsl home station Empty Re: TELEFONICA Adsl home station

Post by Topdog Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 20:45

Super and welcome.
    Anonymous

TELEFONICA Adsl home station Empty callao salvaje

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:30

lots of people have told me that ´´cant get internet in ´´ callao salvaje ,well just got a
    couple who have been with Telefonica for 12 years increased from 1mb to ´´6mb´´ and its costing then €5 a month less ....
    so this window is still open till 1/10 to grab some of that spare capacity that is on the island
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 21:31

I like the idea of the printer being plugged into it! where do we get one of these and how much? TELEFONICA Adsl home station 294053457
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 22:11

email me and we can talk ... but you have to be with telefonica
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 12:10

I am with telefonica but don't understand why you cannot share the information with others that may be interested here on this forum? TELEFONICA Adsl home station 3275847336
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 17:17

Cruella de Vil wrote:I am with telefonica but don't understand why you cannot share the information with others that may be interested here on this forum? TELEFONICA Adsl home station 3275847336
    look woman do as you are told,TELEFONICA Adsl home station 2485877773 TELEFONICA Adsl home station 2485877773 TELEFONICA Adsl home station 2485877773 its obvoiusly a secret.TELEFONICA Adsl home station 1554180325
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:49

I'm just in the process of changing my provider from Telefonica but once the application goes in they can (but not always) cut you off immediately so I am waiting until I go on my hols before sending off my application.

If you want to send me details of what you offer TVTenerife I am happy to compare as I won´t be making any changes for approx 10 days. You may be offering something better than what I am being offered at the moment.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:53

Gypsy wrote:I'm just in the process of changing my provider from Telefonica but once the application goes in they can (but not always) cut you off immediately so I am waiting until I go on my hols before sending off my application.

If you want to send me details of what you offer TVTenerife I am happy to compare as I won´t be making any changes for approx 10 days. You may be offering something better than what I am being offered at the moment.
    mmmmm, i had better have words with your o h mum,TELEFONICA Adsl home station 2931609686 good evening have you had a nice day?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 18:58

cunningham wrote: mmmmm, i had better have words with your o h mum,TELEFONICA Adsl home station 2931609686 good evening have you had a nice day?
    TELEFONICA Adsl home station 506932706 TELEFONICA Adsl home station 506932706 TELEFONICA Adsl home station 506932706
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 19:15

Gypsy wrote:
    TELEFONICA Adsl home station 506932706 TELEFONICA Adsl home station 506932706 TELEFONICA Adsl home station 506932706
    hussey.TELEFONICA Adsl home station 2485877773
    Anonymous

TELEFONICA Adsl home station Empty when im calling you

Post by Guest Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 13:04

Gypsy wrote:I'm just in the process of changing my provider from Telefonica but once the application goes in they can (but not always) cut you off immediately so I am waiting until I go on my hols before sending off my application.

did you get my pm.....?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 17:35