Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

25 years

cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

25 years Empty 25 years

Post by cunningham Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 18:44

well the parents that murdered there daughter in warrington 9 years ago, have got 25 years jail sentence. they should get 25000 fecking volts.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

25 years Empty Re: 25 years

Post by 3rdforum Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 18:57

Put them in with the rapists and child molesters. Every bit as bad imo.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 18:59

3rdforum wrote:Put them in with the rapists and child molesters. Every bit as bad imo.
    honour killing my arse, they are not fecking civilised that lot.25 years 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 19:32

How many more would question that Religion Blox and the way of life they are meant to live, just because their parents want them to. I saw today young boys being dragged into the mosques wearing stupid looking outfits, Why. You could see they wanted to be elsewhere, Something should be put in place for the kids to leave all that behind and not be afraid to stand up and say NO, The young girls must look at the women wearing binliners and think i dont want to do that, I want to wear nice clothes from the stores, And the boys dont want to waste time facing east or wherever on their knee's, Brainwashed with Religion that serves no usefull purpose, Just causes wars everywhere,
    25 years 577704309 Stand up and say Blox i'm having none of it. And what did you do with my sister, Savages,
    If we dont get our own way we will blow you to pieces and cut off your heads, We will dominate the world, Yeh ? Feck right off.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 22:50

Mcqueen wrote:How many more would question that Religion Blox and the way of life they are meant to live, just because their parents want them to. I saw today young boys being dragged into the mosques wearing stupid looking outfits, Why. You could see they wanted to be elsewhere, Something should be put in place for the kids to leave all that behind and not be afraid to stand up and say NO, The young girls must look at the women wearing binliners and think i dont want to do that, I want to wear nice clothes from the stores, And the boys dont want to waste time facing east or wherever on their knee's, Brainwashed with Religion that serves no usefull purpose, Just causes wars everywhere,
    25 years 577704309 Stand up and say Blox i'm having none of it. And what did you do with my sister, Savages,
    If we dont get our own way we will blow you to pieces and cut off your heads, We will dominate the world, Yeh ? Feck right off.
    there is no doubt about it reg. the nobheads wont listen too many do gooding dickheads.25 years 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 15:01

Patsy was driving me about this morning, only slowed down for one crossing the road.........25 years 506932706
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 16:37

Wants retraining 25 years 871748619 Daft Bitch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 6:04