Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+8
Campbell Brodie
betty swollocks
searcher
Perfectspecimen
innit
Davie Thistle
Mermaid
Chatty Cathy
12 posters

What are you doing for New Years Eve ?

Chatty Cathy
    Chatty Cathy

UK Female Posts : 26

What are you doing for New Years Eve ? Empty What are you doing for New Years Eve ?

Post by Chatty Cathy Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 12:20

We will be heading down to our local Irish Times to see in New Year, what a brilliant party atmosphere and a great front seat view of the fireworks at 12. We will be then going to the big street party outside the Cultral Centre much later to have another dance, followed by my curry breakfast at home :) Whatever you are all doing, I hope you have a brilliant time :) All the very best to all of you and your families xoxoxox
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

What are you doing for New Years Eve ? Empty Re: What are you doing for New Years Eve ?

Post by Mermaid Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 13:04

I wish I could be there as well. I shall be in the house very boring I know.
    Davie Thistle
    Davie Thistle

Scotland Male Posts : 287

What are you doing for New Years Eve ? Empty Re: What are you doing for New Years Eve ?

Post by Davie Thistle Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 13:27

.......well,
    We will be gaving a wee drinkypoo in the house
    Till about 8ish the. Head into city for a coupla drinks
    waiting for the Bells!
    Then have more drinks for an hour or so witht the dafties
    then head up to D,s dads for a wee party and drinks
    till we awl fall asleep!
    Apart from that? nothing!!!
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 13:55

The same as most nights then Davie What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 2485877773
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 16:47

Going to Outwell village hall with Patsy, daughter, son in law and numerous Grandkids. Still, they sell beer. What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1460810463
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 17:01

Going down to Dalkeith for dinner in the best Indian restaurant in the country[Itihas] and then into town as I have heard there could be a bit of a party tonight , you will probably get a better view on T.V. than us. but we will feel the buzz.What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1887251641What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 2359452383What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1887251641
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 17:07

Yep, you Scots are much better at it than us. We just sing some foreign song and kiss.. being sick I dont mind the shaking hands and back slapping so much. What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 3025408739
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Post by betty swollocks Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 18:38

On the lash in town What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1460810463
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 18:50

Where have you been Betty? Not heard from you for ages! What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1293356558
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 31 Dec 2012 - 19:56

Hangover easing, well suppose going to have to make an effort and head down the local, party on for some reason tonight, see you all next year.

What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 2084528412 hic...
    Davie Thistle
    Davie Thistle

Scotland Male Posts : 287

Post by Davie Thistle Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 2:27

......headin up the road to Ds dads now!
    Been good not great but good!
    No big party in Glasgow tonite!!
    Ah well party time!
    See u all tamora at sum point!!!!
    What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1887251641
    What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1460810463
    What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 2084528412
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 9:54

Very Quiet here. Hope everyone had a good one
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 10:10

We just saw the bells in then went to bed. Very quiet in our street.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 10:15

We went to Puerto Santiago and partied - fireworks were OK never as good as Los Cris or Las Americas but still nice. They stayed on at the Barcelo as they were planning on staying until at least 4.00, we could only manage 2.00 but then we are twice their age.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 11:44

Happy new year I spent mine alccohol free as I have been very unwell. I managed to get some antibiotics last night and hopefully it will clear. I watched the fireworks they were great.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 12:49

Topdog wrote:Happy new year I spent mine alcohol free as I have been very unwell. I managed to get some antibiotics last night and hopefully it will clear. I watched the fireworks they were great.

.Hope you feel better soon once the meds kick in What are you doing for New Years Eve ? 4248600970
    Mozzie
    Mozzie

Australia Male Posts : 156

Post by Mozzie Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 13:56

I did nothing, i sat here at home not working for once as i am back at work tomorrow night, but i did nothing. Had a few but i am diabetic so i had toi limit it to 25 lol .
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 14:27

Well I had a lovely surprise last night I thought we were going to Itihaas in Dalkeith but instead my daughter booked us in for dinner in its sister restaurant Radhuni in Loan head where she stays , what a treat it was!!! apparently the chef has just won "The best Indian chef in Scotland " award and when you taste and see his food it is no wonder , every one of us had different main courses and each one was a treat , we ate so much we just went back to Karen and Davids house and saw the year in there , lovely night , hope everybody on the forum had likewiseWhat are you doing for New Years Eve ? 1213489636

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:29