Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Where's Reg?

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Where's Reg? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Reg?

Post by Mermaid Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 18:46

Underdog wrote:
    Yep, Tiles hung up, and so is janets of a little fishing boat on the beach, I nipped down to the bins and found some wire, like what they hang plates up, it had a hook glued on the back, but i didnt trust it, so belt and braces,
    I dont know if kev told you, but one night, well early morning, a cupboard door fell off in the bathroom, i mean this door is big, i had a corner boxed in in the bathroom, and a door put on, shelves and all that, Joiner made a decent job, but the hinges wasnt strong enough, so it fell off, shot off the washing machine, and cut through the sink pedistel smashing it to pieces, i thought somebody was breaking in, and kicking the patio door in, what a racket, Janet looked outside through the curtains, while i hid behind her, nothing, well we are 3 storie's up, then i thought il nip to the bathroom while i'm up, thats when i saw it, So joiner got an earfull next day, he speaks as much english as i do spannish, but we always have a laugh about it, which helps, you dont want to visit misrable people do you, so he came back with 437 hinges, so it wont fall off again,
    I;m going on a bit again, Yes T the plates up on the wall,

So it is all perfect now then?.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 22:37

You didn't tell me about the door Reg, Ha Ha.
    Those educated buggers that upset you, I would love to know if they have done any where near as well in life as you or me, PLONKERS.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 22:56

I told somebody about the door ?Wonder who it was, It was really loud, well it had to be to wake janet up, At home i'm tooled up for invasions and burglars, but that took me by supprise, I thought after that could have been nasty, no amo, Its all very well having a safe, but if they batter you or the mrs, your going to open it anyway, What a way to think, sad innit,
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 23:09

Underdog wrote:I told somebody about the door ?Wonder who it was, It was really loud, well it had to be to wake janet up, At home i'm tooled up for invasions and burglars, but that took me by supprise, I thought after that could have been nasty, no amo, Its all very well having a safe, but if they batter you or the mrs, your going to open it anyway, What a way to think, sad innit,
    Kick em in if they try and attack you and nick your hard earned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:19