Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism. Empty Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism.

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 18:31

In this article in the Sun newspaper. Sun. Ex-Celtic and Chelsea player Paul Elliot.

What gets me going is this quote: "...But it is understood Elliott insists the term was not offensive because of the
    nature of the conversation and as it was between two black men..."

How the hell is it not offensive between 2 black men but it is between a white man and a black man. If you call a man a b*stard, it doesn't matter if he's black or white, you're still calling him a b*stard. Or am I missing something? Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism. 3275847336

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism. Empty Re: Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism.

Post by Mcqueen Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 18:41

Ive heard them call each other that, including the girls, You try getting one into trouble for calling you a white honkey, You would be laughed at, one way street racism, I dont care what people call me, dosent bother me at all,
    You are what you are, And i know what i would rather be, anywhere in the world,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism. Empty Re: Anti-racism chief gets sacked for racism.

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 20:46

When we were kids we found a b*stard in the phone book so we rang the number......
    Is Dave there?
    No, nobody called Dave lives here.
    Oh, must be another f*cking b*stard then.

Thanks to Jo Brand for that one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 4:53