Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
CaribeCelt
Mcqueen
6 posters

Racism at the yard

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Racism at the yard Empty Racism at the yard

Post by Mcqueen Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:52

So once again Racism rears its ugly head at scotland yard, Have we been here before,
    Leroy Logan of the BLACK Police Association speaks out. That its been falling on deaf ears for ten years,
    Do they have a WHITE Police Association too i wonder, Why would you need either ?, Seems a bit one sided to me,
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Ireland Male Posts : 1045

Racism at the yard Empty Re: Racism at the yard

Post by CaribeCelt Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 23:09

Mcqueen wrote:So once again Racism rears its ugly head at scotland yard, Have we been here before,
    Leroy Logan of the BLACK Police Association speaks out. That its been falling on deaf ears for ten years,
    Do they have a WHITE Police Association too i wonder, Why would you need either ?, Seems a bit one sided to me,

Good point.
    It is good old "multi culturalism"at work.Imho it suits certain people to have a "multi cultural" society as it prevents a strong grass roots working class movement forming.
    Goverments hand money out hand over fist to keep the poor segragated,when they should be trying to get people to live together.
    Watched a great programme on Channel 4 about the great swindle that is "multi culturalism"...I'll try and find the link.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 23:21

I get sick to death hearing about various clumps of people feeling hard done by, Pack it all in, All have the same goal in life, Better welfare, Better education, Better security agains loonatics, No religion, No nuclear arms, One language,
    All utility companys run by the whole world, Better Transport, Free for people over 60, Single currency, Blah blah i could go on, If we all feel equell no need for for all the crap in the world, Oh and get blair on the stand, He has a lot to answer for. Racism at the yard 577704309 End of rant, But what i'm saying is What is this Black White coloured thing,
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Post by CaribeCelt Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 23:35

I haven't read up too much on them,but I would say that the government set this up to detract from the institutionalised racism within scotland yard itself.
    A pc stunt to say"look we are not racist,how dare you",but by having a black police association,or any skin colour association, they are actually showing that there is indeed something seriously wrong within that force...and society in general.
    All police should be under the one association regardless of skin colour I agree.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 23:37

I haven´t seen the news tonight so don´t really know what this thread is about but I think the race card is played a little too often. When a crime is committed there seems to be more emphasis placed on the ethnic origin of the perpetrator and victim than the crime itself.

This used to happen in Northern Ireland years ago. In every reported incident from joy-riding to murder the persons religion was mentioned. Patrick Murphy, a Catholic was shot tonight ........ Billy Wilson a Protestant builder was murdered.....

I never understood that: the crime was murder the victims religion/colour does not affect in any way the nature of the offence.
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Post by CaribeCelt Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 23:53

Gypsy wrote:I haven´t seen the news tonight so don´t really know what this thread is about but I think the race card is played a little too often. When a crime is committed there seems to be more emphasis placed on the ethnic origin of the perpetrator and victim than the crime itself.

This used to happen in Northern Ireland years ago. In every reported incident from joy-riding to murder the persons religion was mentioned. Patrick Murphy, a Catholic was shot tonight ........ Billy Wilson a Protestant builder was murdered.....

I never understood that: the crime was murder the victims religion/colour does not affect in any way the nature of the offence.

Exactly...I used to be puzzled by that as well.
    These people could have been atheist's,yet the street or school marked them out as Prod/Taig.
    I remember a man from my street was killed and on the news it said a Catholic had been shot.
    This said fella hated the RC church with a passion yet he was lumped in with them.
    It is nothing but lazy and inaccurate journalism which,sadly,there is plenty off.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 10:16

Well, Things are hotting up in the yard, 100 plus officers involved in it now, Mobile phones have been confiscated and any jokes about race means your a racist, How many of us get emails or txts with jokes of all kinds, What about Irish jokes, Can you imagine the hoo haa if ireland started moaning about it, Frank Carson wouldnt be Frank Carson, What a load of tosh, Somebody calls you a name ignore it, Or they know it bothers you, Same with that Irainian super inspector, How long did he use the race card, What did he call the guy he had up against the wall outside the restaraunt, Ok for them, Then they wonder why White British cops get fed up with them all., It will never go away FACT, But the powers that be will sacrifice some poor copper so it looks like something has been done, A WHITE one though, Be hell on if it was any other colour, Thats racism,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 10:22

I'm going to take a picture of the High St, when I go up town today and post it on here. Point I'm making is that up here we still have relatively few "coloureds". Bet you 99% of people in piccy will be white. Racism at the yard 2687775983
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 15:57

The Lone Ranger wrote:I'm going to take a picture of the High St, when I go up town today and post it on here. Point I'm making is that up here we still have relatively few "coloureds". Bet you 99% of people in piccy will be white. Racism at the yard 2687775983

I was wrong...100%!
    Racism at the yard Centre10
    Racism at the yard Town110
    Racism at the yard Town210
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 16:19

Blimey, Not like that down here, Ive just deleted most of this, Because i was going into one, And it makes me sound ?,Well you know, They have the upper hand now, Any trouble and they get the kid glove treatment, Watch what happens at the yard, Racism at the yard 3707059870, I'l say no more,
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Post by CaribeCelt Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:06

Maybe it's the "THEY" and "US" attitude and,language of that sort,that black policemen felt a need to have there own association.
    In a post above I stated about multi culturalism being counter productive as it leads to a "THEM" and "US" mindset.
    This episode isn't just about an off the cuff joke...it goes much deeper than that.
    As various reports through the years have shown,Scotland yard is racist.
    And regarding jokes of ethnic minorities,I have no problem with the Irish jokes,or jokes of other races, if they are told as jokes...In what manner the joke is told is the big thing,jokes can be told with hatred and venom...Example:An English friend could call me an Irish b!£tard and I would laugh,yet it can be said in a different manner completely.
    I believe until governments start to tackle the issue of segragation then episodes like these are inevitable.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:23

Racism at the yard 3318427985 Yes, A difficult one to sort out, Cant see it ever happening though, Bit like on some forums, What you think is funny, others find insulting, God save the queen, Nah feck the queen, what she ever done for us,
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Post by CaribeCelt Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:33

Mcqueen wrote:Racism at the yard 3318427985 Yes, A difficult one to sort out, Cant see it ever happening though, Bit like on some forums, What you think is funny, others find insulting, God save the queen, Nah feck the queen, what she ever done for us,

What has she ever done for you???
    She travels the world on your taxes and on your behalf talking posh english for starters mate,how dare you.
    A bit of respect pleaseRacism at the yard 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:41

CaribeCelt wrote:

She travels the world on your taxes and on your behalf talking posh english for starters mate,how dare you.

My mum used to talk like the queen when she answered the phone..."Hello, to whom is one calling?"... lol!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:48

Phone ?, Blimey you were posh, Racism at the yard 1360271561 We had two tin cans and a piece of string, Hello - Hello - Nobody there- HELLO, Feck it
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:54

Mcqueen wrote:Phone ?, Blimey you were posh, Racism at the yard 1360271561 We had two tin cans and a piece of string, Hello - Hello - Nobody there- HELLO, Feck it

Hahaha! You've started this again...

CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Post by CaribeCelt Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:58

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    CaribeCelt wrote:

My mum used to talk like the queen when she answered the phone..."Hello, to whom is one calling?"... lol!

Racism at the yard 3025408739 Racism at the yard 3025408739 Racism at the yard 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 22:01

They were lucky, I say to my lot "You dont know your born"
    Vera Lynn
    Vera Lynn

UK Female Posts : 170

Post by Vera Lynn Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 22:51

A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol; police say its definitely race related...Racism at the yard 2485877773
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 22:58

3, BLIMEY.

weather weather
    Vera Lynn
    Vera Lynn

Post by Vera Lynn Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 22:59

Racism at the yard 3025408739 im on a roll
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 23:06

Like Oasis soup.......................you get a roll with it.
    CaribeCelt
    CaribeCelt

Post by CaribeCelt Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 23:11

Racism at the yard 3025408739 It's getting worse.
    Vera Lynn
    Vera Lynn

Post by Vera Lynn Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 23:13

Keeping you awake though hey caribecelt Racism at the yard 2485877773

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 8:28