Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Advice on holiday company - Holiday Nights

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Advice on holiday company - Holiday Nights Empty Advice on holiday company - Holiday Nights

Post by Gypsy Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 13:30

I have taken the following from Tripadvisor because the way things go on there I can see it being removed as self promotion or advertising but IMO it is useful information and worth noting.

I think the people who asked and answered the original are all members here too - which is a lesson to be learnt. We know stuff on here weather

---------------------------------

Question - Holiday Nights

If anybody has used this company, do you have any feedback ?

----------------------------------

Answer (amongst others)

My names Emma and I actually work for Holiday Nights.

Just to put your mind at ease a little I thought I would respond to your post. Holiday Nights has been operating since 2003 and we carry over 650,000 passengers a year. We are proud to say that we have a customer satisfaction rating of 96%, via Feefo.com an independent review site.
    The reason we are cheaper than other companies is because we have a fantastic team of overseas purchasers who work very hard to obtain direct contracts with hoteliers, allowing us to cut out the middle man and get our customers better prices! We realise that in the current climate price is of importance to our customers so we work effortlessly to make sure we are the cheapest. It's as simple as that!

We also realise that good service is as important as price and that's why we also offer a Sales Line and email support in case you have any questions before you travel as well as a 24 Hour In Resort Helpline should you need it too.

Hopefully this info will help you out a bit and re-assure you but if you need any more help just drop me a PM or email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will be happy to help.

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Advice on holiday company - Holiday Nights Empty Re: Advice on holiday company - Holiday Nights

Post by 3rdforum Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 14:29

Never heard of them before. Had a quick look at their website. Laguna Park for 5 of us in July --£700 , not too shabby!!
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Advice on holiday company - Holiday Nights Empty Re: Advice on holiday company - Holiday Nights

Post by searcher Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 14:56

We have used them ,this year in particular we got a great deal so much so that as soon as we arrived home we booked for 6 weeks next January.
    While we were on holiday one chap we spoke to asked if we would mind telling him how much we paid for our apt ,it turned out he was charged £120 more per week than we were and he was there for 7 weeks , and his apt was exactly the same as oursAdvice on holiday company - Holiday Nights 2681204924
    Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 16:22

Ill have a look at that site and if you don't mind Ill stick it on our forum
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 16:33

A wee word of caution !!! they can be beaten on price !!! we have found that on certain properties others are cheaper , so as usual shop aroundAdvice on holiday company - Holiday Nights 1887251641
    Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 16:37

Yeah just had a quick look myself and found some cheaper than others etc. Looking at reviews of this company most reviews say they had trouble fee hassle with the company a few problems have been reported. I also saw some evidence that they are a sister company of a big well known companies but that's not written in stone
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 16:50

3rdforum wrote:Never heard of them before. Had a quick look at their website. Laguna Park for 5 of us in July --£700 , not too shabby!!

I've never heard of them either D, but if she was prepared to stick her head above the parapet then I thought it worth posting to let others know, just in case her post vanishes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 10:19