Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Perfectspecimen
Cruella de Vil
Gypsy
Dronnyman
8 posters

Free Live UKTV in Tenerife

Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

England Male Posts : 99

Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife Empty Free Live UKTV in Tenerife

Post by Dronnyman Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 14:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the site to go to for a wonderful FREE OF CHARGE live UKTV service. With the firefox browser, plus its ad blocker app, you can watch TV channels from all over the world without any hassle, including films in English on the Arab channels, Australian TV (ABC), American channels etc.. Italian, French and German channels are also available. Enjoy!
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife Empty Re: Free Live UKTV in Tenerife

Post by Dronnyman Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 19:05

Dronnyman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the site to go to for a wonderful FREE OF CHARGE live UKTV service. With the firefox browser, plus its ad blocker app, you can watch TV channels from all over the world without any hassle, including films in English on the Arab channels, Australian TV (ABC), American channels etc.. Italian, French and German channels are also available. Enjoy!

With the free Firefox add-on "anonymoX" you can watch ALL the UKTV catch-up sites.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 19:46

Dronnyman wrote:

With the free Firefox add-on "anonymoX" you can watch ALL the UKTV catch-up sites.

Are you not in the UK then Dronnyman Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 3275847336
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 20:00

There are loads that you can watch, some buffer and some have ads popping up so this is not new to us....... Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 294053457
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 20:44

Cruella de Vil wrote:There are loads that you can watch, some buffer and some have ads popping up so this is not new to us....... Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 294053457

First question: "Who is US - the world perhaps?" Second question: "Have you ever tried to stop the ads on filmon.com by using the Firefox add-on which bans ads"" ? If not, I suggest you do so! As for buffering, this happens when the broadband speed is not sufficient, No site can help you then. I fail to understand why you are so blasé about the information for the common good I put on here. I only hope it´s not for professional interest, Cruella de Vil.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 20:58

Gosh Dronnyman you seem on the defensive!

Us meaning the people that live here
    Yes stopped the add ons
    It's true to say buffering happens due to the lack of speed here in Tenerife
    Not blase at all
    Certainly not for professional reasons...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Weather

Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 21:12

Gypsy wrote:
    Dronnyman wrote:

Are you not in the UK then Dronnyman Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 3275847336

No, I´m currently in Tenerife.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 21:52

You should be in a bar then not watching tele. You can do that in England. Unfortunately I cant now. Still, roll on Monday.... Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 1460810463
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 22:00

I can understand you´re happy to be leaving the lowlands fog. Have a good flight!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 22:04

Cheers, jetstream will be behind us too! Less than 4 hours then. Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 3318427985
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 22:10

Cruella de Vil wrote:Gosh Dronnyman you seem on the defensive!

Us meaning the people that live here
    Yes stopped the add ons
    It's true to say buffering happens due to the lack of speed here in Tenerife
    Not blase at all
    Certainly not for professional reasons...

Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 997289320

Pleased about that...defensive? Not really, just a bit peeved that my altruism was met with such a straight bat.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 22:20

Had to look that one up. Altruism. Sadly I'm not much wiser..... Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 23:11

Dronnyman wrote:[
    Pleased about that...defensive? Not really, just a bit peeved that my altruism was met with such a straight bat.

I don´t think Cru meant anything, it is just that living here for a while, with until recently crap TV we have had to find ways to see programmes. Hence when you said you were using a proxy server it implied that you were not in the UK. If you were into watching TV and films then it would seem you are not on holiday either. If you were, then as V says you would probably be down the pub!!

So like me she was probably very confused as to what your message was. So do I assume then if you are in Tenerife you live here (although with the TV thingy I would say not been here long) - if that's the case you will have to join us when we have a meet up. Or by assuming is that making an ass of u and me weather
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 7:32

If not use a video link, don't worry aboout buffering you won't miss anything the speed this lot move at weather
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 18:18

I see you have removed your age from under your avatar Kev. Embarrassed? We might move a bit slower but we miss nowt.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 21:13

I ain't removed nowt our Vince, 53 me and proud of it.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 21:55

But its not on your avatar! I will drop in at Lazy Daze at lunch time on Monday, hope they dont run out of beer after all this hot weather. I will text Reg to see if he wants to pop round for a half, Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 3025408739 but you know what hes like, probably be on a shopping mission.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 22:20

Have some fish and chips Vince.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 23:03

I will already have been up for 10 hours by then so its BEER time. Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013 - 18:52

Dronnyman wrote:
    Cruella de Vil wrote:There are loads that you can watch, some buffer and some have ads popping up so this is not new to us....... Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 294053457

First question: "Who is US - the world perhaps?" Second question: "Have you ever tried to stop the ads on filmon.com by using the Firefox add-on which bans ads"" ? If not, I suggest you do so! As for buffering, this happens when the broadband speed is not sufficient, No site can help you then. I fail to understand why you are so blasé about the information for the common good I put on here. I only hope it´s not for professional interest, Cruella de Vil.
    buffering happens for many a reason , try seeking some professorial advice in your country
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013 - 19:00

Dronnyman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the site to go to for a wonderful FREE OF CHARGE live UKTV service. With the firefox browser, plus its ad blocker app, you can watch TV channels from all over the world without any hassle, including films in English on the Arab channels, Australian TV (ABC), American channels etc.. Italian, French and German channels are also available. Enjoy!
    please post the link for ABC i dont appear to be able to find it where you state it is located
    i am happy to offer you our link from the TF.TV PLATFORM hope you have many hours free viewing with it
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Wed 15 May 2013 - 19:56

TVTenerife wrote:
    please post the link for ABC i dont appear to be able to find it where you state it is located
    i am happy to offer you our link from the TF.TV PLATFORM hope you have many hours free viewing with it
    There´s such a lot to see on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but ABC IS there! Can you find German TV on the left-hand side? Scroll down past Italian TV, Arabic TV (English films), French TV, Lifestyle, Russian TV, pay only TV, Horror, Latino TV, Asian TV, Science and Technology, Interactive, Live TV, Business News and then you´ll see ABC Australia. Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 4226408756
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013 - 20:18

no thats not ABC its just a collection of old oz program,here is the access to the main national channels

or the ten network....

or catchup nine??

or maybe tv.nz
    with it wonderful docs..

just tell me how to access these thank you ..

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013 - 21:32

and while your there can you get access for the 2013/2014 football

we are going to use a server in either egypt (40 dollars) or
    from somaliland...http://hargeisacity.50megs.com/
    where we are only looking at 30 dollers ...what do you think is the best route...do you speak arabic or somali ???
    if you can help then it would save everyone a lot of money..i have changed to latin script for you ...
    haki kuma jiro in wadahadalladii London, Dubai iyo Ankara ay yihiin kuwa taariikhiya oo aan rajaynayno in ay ku dhammadaan guul dhinac kastaba ah. Si kastaba ha ahaatee, waxa soo ifbaxday in dhinacyo ka mid ah dawladda Somaliya oo aan ahayn reer Banaadir ay ka biyo diideen sida wadahadalladu u socdaan. Dadkani waxay ku andacoonayaan in Somaliland loo sameeyay waxyaalo aanay ahayn in laga yeelo. Iyagu waxay malaha u fadhiyeen in si duuddub ah oo degdeg ah loogu sheego Somaliland in ay tahay gobol ka mid ah Somalia, midnimada Somaliyana muqaddas tahay. Sidaasna muu samayn wafdiga Somaliya ee Ankara tegay.

Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

Post by Dronnyman Wed 15 May 2013 - 22:15

TVTenerife wrote:and while your there can you get access for the 2013/2014 football

we are going to use a server in either egypt (40 dollars) or
    from somaliland...http://hargeisacity.50megs.com/
    where we are only looking at 30 dollers ...what do you think is the best route...do you speak arabic or somali ???
    if you can help then it would save everyone a lot of money..i have changed to latin script for you ...
    haki kuma jiro in wadahadalladii London, Dubai iyo Ankara ay yihiin kuwa taariikhiya oo aan rajaynayno in ay ku dhammadaan guul dhinac kastaba ah. Si kastaba ha ahaatee, waxa soo ifbaxday in dhinacyo ka mid ah dawladda Somaliya oo aan ahayn reer Banaadir ay ka biyo diideen sida wadahadalladu u socdaan. Dadkani waxay ku andacoonayaan in Somaliland loo sameeyay waxyaalo aanay ahayn in laga yeelo. Iyagu waxay malaha u fadhiyeen in si duuddub ah oo degdeg ah loogu sheego Somaliland in ay tahay gobol ka mid ah Somalia, midnimada Somaliyana muqaddas tahay. Sidaasna muu samayn wafdiga Somaliya ee Ankara tegay.

No, I don´t need Somali TV - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will do for now thank you very much. Failing that a free proxy for BBC, ITV, Channel, 5 etc etc. will do. NOBODY needs your "service" for EUR100-150. It´s like paying for dandelions in England when you can go out and pick your own for free. Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 14:59