Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
Perfectspecimen
Cruella de Vil
Gypsy
Dronnyman
8 posters

Free Live UKTV in Tenerife

Anonymous

Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Live UKTV in Tenerife

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013 - 0:20

thats great can we have the free proxy please and all the free DNS
    that you offered a while back.
    ... and i was not asking about somali tv but access for the next british football season ,please keep up....
    so to sum it up so far ..... and please correct me if im wrong all you know how to do is to type FILMON.COM into a browser...if you know more PLEASE TELL US . since you are a fan of the soon to be late FILMON can you supply the other direct entry codes for CBS??
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    and why do you want people to PAY to watch FILMON HD (€190 a year !!!!!)
    when they can watch the OFFICAL BBC ITV sites for FREE along with BBCI PLAYER ...
    I FOR ONE WILL NOT PAY YOU A PENNY FOR FREE CONTENT
    or if not then you could be and i quote be ``talking a lot of male bovine excrement.``

Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn Thu 16 May 2013 - 2:28

Dronnyman wrote:
    Dronnyman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the site to go to for a wonderful FREE OF CHARGE live UKTV service. With the firefox browser, plus its ad blocker app, you can watch TV channels from all over the world without any hassle, including films in English on the Arab channels, Australian TV (ABC), American channels etc.. Italian, French and German channels are also available. Enjoy!

With the free Firefox add-on "anonymoX" you can watch ALL the UKTV catch-up sites.

What is this anonymoX does it hide your ip ?????
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013 - 10:50

What is this anonymoX does it hide your ip
    its another proxy ,where ALL you traffic is put thru A UNKNOWN SERVER ,you might as well post your personnel details on a wall in china .... get great reviews

´´Probably works fine, just slashes my connection speed from 20Mb to 1Mb. Sigh´´
    by Biggyhead on May 13, 2013
    ´´Sure the adware is anoying etc, but they got to make their money somehow to keep their servers up´´
    ´´It's like drinking seawater to quench your thirst.´´

by Francferno on April 10, 2013 · permalink

This is a quick fix which does the job adequately until you don't need it. It will never let you forget that it's installed

´´slows down browser, stops working frequently. not worth the trouble. (expecting this negative review to be removed like my previous one was in which case i will come back and leave it again so others are warned about how useless this is).´´

´´This thing works so it's worth 2 stars. However, it's total adware unless you fork out for the paid version. You get both adverts popping up and pointless irritating messages trying to delete your cookies. There are better add-ons that do the same thing.´´

anything that works and is worth having in the TV viewing market aint kept as an add on by FIREFOX or in the chrome store ,they wont allow it
    me thinks you are slowly walking into the valley of DATA EXCEPTION ... Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 426031496
    I OFFICIALLY MARK THIS PRODUCT AS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013 - 13:19

Dronnyman wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:
    Dronnyman wrote:

With the free Firefox add-on "anonymoX" you can watch ALL the UKTV catch-up sites.

Are you not in the UK then Dronnyman Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 3275847336

No, I´m currently in Tenerife.

but you are a tourist ??? do you own a house here
    do you even have a FIXED PHONE here ????
    maybe i should find a site called ´´KENT TRAFFIC WARDENS WEEKLY ´´ and start
    telling people how to park their cars thousands of km away from where i live ...
    you have already admitted that you would lie to people including your neighbors
    so why should people you have never met believe anything you post . i started out thinking you were a bit sad looking for some new mates but now you on the edge of causing damage to peoples computers,robbing them of contact with family and friends without paying large sums of money to have their machines re-installed ...
    Dronnyman
    Dronnyman

England Male Posts : 99

Post by Dronnyman Fri 17 May 2013 - 17:04

TVTenerife wrote:
    Dronnyman wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:
    Dronnyman wrote:

Are you not in the UK then Dronnyman Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 3275847336

No, I´m currently in Tenerife.

but you are a tourist ??? do you own a house here
    do you even have a FIXED PHONE here ????
    maybe i should find a site called ´´KENT TRAFFIC WARDENS WEEKLY ´´ and start
    telling people how to park their cars thousands of km away from where i live ...
    you have already admitted that you would lie to people including your neighbors
    so why should people you have never met believe anything you post . i started out thinking you were a bit sad looking for some new mates but now you on the edge of causing damage to peoples computers,robbing them of contact with family and friends without paying large sums of money to have their machines re-installed ...

After this rant I can only say that I don´t need to answer questions about my private life on a forum like this. By all means, keep trying to persuade mugs to use your "service" TVT, but from now on I´m sure they´ll become far and few between. You have already been banned from two forums in Tenerife. Believe me, I have absolutely nothing against anyone earning an honest buck, but I feel it´s my duty to warn fellow forum members, and guests, about the lack of value you offer. I will resist the temptation of using words like rip-off, con and similar words in this connection, as that wouldn´t be fair.Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 1498946960
    Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn Fri 17 May 2013 - 18:47

Dronnyman wrote:
    TVTenerife wrote:
    Dronnyman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the site to go to for a wonderful FREE OF CHARGE live UKTV service. With the firefox browser, plus its ad blocker app, you can watch TV channels from all over the world without any hassle, including films in English on the Arab channels, Australian TV (ABC), American channels etc.. Italian, French and German channels are also available. Enjoy!
    please post the link for ABC i dont appear to be able to find it where you state it is located
    i am happy to offer you our link from the TF.TV PLATFORM hope you have many hours free viewing with it
    There´s such a lot to see on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but ABC IS there! Can you find German TV on the left-hand side? Scroll down past Italian TV, Arabic TV (English films), French TV, Lifestyle, Russian TV, pay only TV, Horror, Latino TV, Asian TV, Science and Technology, Interactive, Live TV, Business News and then you´ll see ABC Australia. Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 4226408756

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just had a quick look interesting Ill have a bit more look into it later
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 17 May 2013 - 18:57

Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 3025408739 Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 3095951175 Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 1498946960
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013 - 19:07

chilled out travel log

Last edited by TVTenerife on Fri 17 May 2013 - 19:38; edited 1 time in total
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 17 May 2013 - 19:28

As Gypsy said on the other thread, Chill dude. This is an easy going forum and we want it to remain that way.

Free  Live UKTV in Tenerife - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqm0iToq9j753FjGVMb2mcTGPTUoKsPQR9sGrq9W0hkCNg1BgADQ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:44