Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

The army has "more horses than tanks".

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

The army has "more horses than tanks". Empty The army has "more horses than tanks".

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 9:43

I have to agree with Treasury minister Danny Alexander when he says cuts are possible in the defence budget when he points out that the army has more horses than tanks...
    Daily Telegraph

The army has "more horses than tanks". Captu199
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

The army has "more horses than tanks". Empty Re: The army has "more horses than tanks".

Post by Mcqueen Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 10:14

Cant imagine a horse killing anybody The army has "more horses than tanks". 1498946960  Too many stuffy top brass running the show, sell them to Tesco and buy some guns,
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

The army has "more horses than tanks". Empty Re: The army has "more horses than tanks".

Post by searcher Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 14:20

Don,t know if it,s just me getting old but I watched trooping the colour this morning and it looked as if they had dressed some Ghurkas in guards uniform and put them on parade , when I was serving guardsmen were all over 6FT tall!!! and another thing their dressing on parade was shocking, not the wooden tops of old Angry3
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 15:32

I can only dream about being 6' tall... The army has "more horses than tanks". 3913804730
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 16:48

Imigrants are everywhere a whole new meaning of trooping of the colour,  The army has "more horses than tanks". 1498946960 Cam could ride a shetland pony if he wanted to join in,
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 17:33

Mcqueen wrote:Imigrants are everywhere a whole new meaning of trooping of the colour,  :Frown:Cam could ride a shetland pony if he wanted to join in,
    Crabbit little feckers them Shetland ponies...bite you out of sheer badness The army has "more horses than tanks". 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 14:43