Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing...

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing... Empty Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing...

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 9:35

After the contract for the existing company ended, all tenders for the contract were deemed to fall short of regulations, so on the very first day of the summer holidays the sunbeds were removed...Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing... 1498946960  Island Connections
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing... Empty Re: Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing...

Post by Gypsy Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 10:01

The following is taken from Tenerife Weekly 

The Tribunal de Cuentas is to investigate the so-called “economic black hole” of some 300,000 Euros in Arona caused by the chaos in the contracts awarded for beach concessions (sunbeds, umbrellas, etc.). It appears, now, that the three adjudications, which have brought virtually no money into Arona’s coffers during 2012 and 2013, were null and void from 2011 and renewed over the last two years in verbal form only. The Tribunal de Cuentas is a national independent state supervisory body for the country’s economic administration, including the public sector. It appears that it will also look at Arona’s economic administration in general, in addition to investigating the particular problems surrounding the 300,000 Euros deficit. Since José Antonio Reverón denounced the matter to the public prosecutor, there are now two formal investigations on-going into Arona’s finances.

PS: I have not given a link because it is included in some of the things I am collecting for Queenies Snips, but looks like I need to change the title to LR Snips weather 
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing... Empty Re: Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing...

Post by Mcqueen Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 10:14

Cash. Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing... 2472758156  It brings out the worst in people Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing... 1498946960 When i sit chilling out i like to add up what businesses take, things like the water sports and fair ground rides, stuff like that, one day i found myself counting sunbeds -its what wakes me up, the sound of the lads dropping the umbrellas on the sunbeds at 6 am, click click click, anyway its a serious amount of money, So i will say a certain amount is creamed off, I mean tickets cant be hard to copy, So saying that i suppose as everything else in Tenerife thats where the back handers or black money will come from,
    If you dont join the club, you wont get in the club,
    Steve McQueen, News reporter, TFOF, Los Cristianos beach sunbeds go missing... 3025408739 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 21:36