Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos. Empty New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 26 Feb 2015 - 22:51

A new erection on the beach indeed.  New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos. 3025408739 Credit where credits due, I got the info from the other Tenerife forum but OH DEAR, the mods have changed the title to New beach bar at Calleo Salvaje.  New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos. 2419626307 
    Weird thing is no mods have noticed and changed it back again!!! Perhaps I should log on for some un-modded fun???
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos. Empty Re: New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 26 Feb 2015 - 23:54

Luckys living on GDS thread on said forum......... How can peeps get it so wrong??? Poster said the downside was planes dumping fuel on approach to TFS and upside was no mozzies!!! Well I can assure everybody the planes certainly dont dump kerosene over GDS or anywhere else for that matter, it costs money FFS, and they use TONS of it, not litres like you and me. And everyday they water those golf courses so they are nice and green, mozzie breeding heaven. Now I'm not neccessarily saying its a big problem but at certain times of the year if I stay a week I will expect to get bit maybe 6 times. Perhaps hes a Canarian Weekly journalist........
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos. Empty Re: New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos.

Post by Gypsy Fri 27 Feb 2015 - 0:25

Was in LC today and saw the new 'bar' looked OK but a bit on the temporary side, thought it was for Carnival but think they have also added some sand so maybe not.  Didn´t really take much notice as in a hurry to meet friends.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 27 Feb 2015 - 1:16

Maybe someone will take a photo of it and stick it on here. As to temporary it depends how close to the shoreline it is, also taking into account this global warming? I'll give it 18 months then.........  New beach bar on nudist beach at Los Cristianos. 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 19:08