Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Gypsy
Adam Mint
Perfectspecimen
7 posters

A few comments on recent news.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few comments on recent news.

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 22 Jul 2016 - 15:45

More doom and gloom from the money men today, shut the feck up and do some work. And Stelios, Greece needs you. Go forth.............
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few comments on recent news.

Post by searcher Fri 22 Jul 2016 - 17:21

Perfectspecimen wrote:More doom and gloom from the money men today, shut the feck up and do some work. And Stelios, Greece needs you. Go forth.............

Stelios isn't a bubble he's a Cypriot  A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 1293740352
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Fri 22 Jul 2016 - 18:19

Yeah but Greek side,he has always been very Greek to me.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 22 Jul 2016 - 23:18

Just lease buy aircraft and sell flights, not rocket science is it? Him and O'Leary annoy me somewhat. Think they are more important in business than they really are. Peeps spend loads more on food for example, even sausages........ A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 22:39

Right, no other bugger has mentioned it so I will. The poor French and Germans are being attacked by Isis on a pretty much daily basis. Sure enough its being reported on the news but I'm pretty certain there is a back lash going on in both countrys that is certainly not being reported. Seems to me they are waging a war on us ffs is everyone gonna lie down and take it? Has PC silenced the media? Well not me. A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 16779677 These countrys have welcomed you in and this is the thanks they get....... Well trust me any welcome feeling I may have had has long since dissipated. Luckily I live in a little part of England that thus far has not been inlfitrated by these aliens so we are safe here so far, but trust me, yep, said it again, you are not welcome here and I will do my utmost to see that none of you turn up in my village. Mind you, doubt they would front up in a village called Christchurch, just the name would probably make them cringe. Thank the Lord.  A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 22:45

Perfectspecimen wrote:Right, no other bugger has mentioned it so I will. The poor French and Germans are being attacked by Isis on a pretty much daily basis. Sure enough its being reported on the news but I'm pretty certain there is a back lash going on in both countrys that is certainly not being reported. Seems to me they are waging a war on us ffs is everyone gonna lie down and take it? Has PC silenced the media? Well not me. A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 16779677 These countrys have welcomed you in and this is the thanks they get....... Well trust me any welcome feeling I may have had has long since dissipated. Luckily I live in a little part of England that thus far has not been inlfitrated by these aliens so we are safe here so far, but trust me, yep, said it again, you are not welcome here and I will do my utmost to see that none of you turn up in my village. Mind you, doubt they would front up in a village called Christchurch, just the name would probably make them cringe. Thank the Lord.  A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739

New page so I have bumped it.....
    And while we are on the subject, who would bet on H Clinton making it to the White House? Not me punters. Get the feeling the peeps have had enough of career polititians...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 22:47

Feck, how many posts on a page now then Guv?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 8:00

Trump will win it just for the lets see what will happen value A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 9:08

Excellent post Vince
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 11:25

Oooo, A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 4082923189  Someone will have an opposite view.......... A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 16:46

Perfectspecimen wrote:Oooo, A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 4082923189  Someone will have an opposite view.......... A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739

Is that like "eyes in the back of your head"? A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 1:49

Some good news for a change, new nuclear plant on hold. Good, save unneccessary expense. Can I have a windmill on my roof now please? Oh, and an iternet thingy in my village so I dont have to have a fecking phone that gets continuous idiots on it trying to sell me,,, crap. A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 16779677
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 8:44

or reclaim loads of money, latest being overcharged for a bank account
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 12:40

Perfectspecimen wrote:Some good news for a change, new nuclear plant on hold. Good, save unneccessary expense. Can I have a windmill on my roof now please? Oh, and an iternet thingy in my village so I dont have to have a fecking phone that gets continuous idiots on it trying to sell me,,, crap. A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 16779677

Probably re-negotiating their bungs, brown envelopes are go  A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 16779677
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 15:03

Well I am pleased. I can see no point in spending billions when there are other perfectly safe alternatives, and surely we are capable of building and paying for a nuclear power station anyway? And what about some little ones? Why so vast? We were going to have a power station in Kings Lynn to burn all the rubbish but the Nimbys in Norfolk managed to put the brakes on that, was to be built on waste marsh land thats unsuitable for housing, although they have built some, cant wait til it rains, A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 3025408739 and absolutely nowhere near any farms or posh houses. Think that cost £17m if I remember correctly, and feck all to show for it. A few comments on recent news. - Page 2 1498946960 Think that HS2 is going on the back burner too. Billions to save 20 minutes on a train journey. Supreme idiocy. Most of us have cars, spend it on some new roads. And a new runway if its REALLY needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 21:00